Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 104 Phone Call Radio Anoraks Sad Losers

Options
  • 25-03-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I was listening to Adrian And Jeremy on the phonehow last night,they were talking about people that have silly past times etc BirdWatchers,Trainspotters and Radio Anoraks.Adrian said that Radio Anoraks Were Sad Losers.What Do the Radio Anoraks have to say?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I imagine "radio anoraks" would not be listening to FM104 - the aural equivalent of dog excrement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Cunsiderthis

Bandscan wrote: »
    I was listening to Adrian And Jeremy on the phonehow last night,they were talking about people that have silly past times etc BirdWatchers,Trainspotters and Radio Anoraks.Adrian said that Radio Anoraks Were Sad Losers.What Do the Radio Anoraks have to say?

While first of all I have to say I am impressed you know how to spell losers (and not the frequent misspelling "loosers". I often smile when I think of Mr Burns, in the Simpsons, telling Smithers to "lose the dogs" instead of "loose the dogs" ).

I'm not sure if there is a TV equivalent as in "Tv Anorak". But, in any case, I love the radio and if someone thinks that, because i choose to listen to radio instead of watching tv, this makes me a "radio anorak" then its their call really. Its all so subjective really!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

eth0_ wrote: »
    I imagine "radio anoraks" would not be listening to FM104 - the aural equivalent of dog excrement.

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Ado repeating the talking points he said seven years ago when I stopped listening, I see. Does he still call his co-presenter "head" all the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Yes.

I'm sure he's messin. I'd say 90 of radio djs are anoraks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭TimmyTarmac

Christ, when you consider some of the amoeba-like creatures who regularly call up and get on air on that heap of ****e of a show, he has some neck to be calling anyone other than himself sad.
    Mr. Kennedy is the ringmaster of that freakshow and I don't give a damn if it's number one in it's timeslot in Dublin or not, it's an affront to intelligence, decency and reason.
    If Mr. Kennedy was blowing off old men in the Phoenix Park for money (that's if), there would be more honour in that as opposed to his current profession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

He has a very successful radio show. Respect.

You're just jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Fago! wrote: »
    He has a very successful radio show. Respect.

You're just jealous.
    He has an easy demographic though. People will listen to anything in the night that isn't a Newstalk repeat. His callers are the worst part of the show by far.

Advertisement