Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head-shops. About three months left?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Is that what all the smoke is over Dublin city this morning then?

Man I should have been inhaling!

Attached is a pic of Capel St at 8:45am today.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Attached is a pic of Capel St at 8:45am today.

Were you the guy with the backpack I saw standing with the Gardai? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I heard the Liveline listeners were having an all-night beers meet up last night..... coincidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Wayne Scales

Man I should have been inhaling!

I wouldnt inhale that sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

Why? Might it give me a sense of humour?
    No, but it'll numb your sense of everything else.

Rycn wrote: »

Your ideas interest me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

so i take it you don't drink alcohol then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I guess the owner of the shop is "out of it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Co45

Definitely sabotage.

• Advertisement

I went right past here on the LUAS this morning and was so tired I didn't even notice the fire.

I am not a morning person.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Co45 wrote: »
    Definitely sabotage.

Or an insurance job..

*runs*

xzanti wrote: »
    Or an insurance job..

*runs*

Do these evil headshop owners know no morals at all?

Can't wait to hear Liveline today!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Im tellin ya Joe it's an act of god, smite down de headshops joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I went right past here on the LUAS this morning and was so tired I didn't even notice the fire.

I am not a morning person.

Yeah, I cycled past there too and didn't notice a thing! Must wake up in future before getting on bike

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

disgruntled customer ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

"don't go around killing people instead of drug dealers."

so:

how do parents stop their little emily or jack getting served in these places?

how does the over-burdened psychiatric services cope with a welter of headcase shop induced mental illness furthr down the line?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

so:

Little emily or Jack won`t get served in any of these places. Especially not now after all the hype.

thebhoy wrote: »
    so i take it you don't drink alcohol then.

Most weekends actually. Used to smoke weed, dont anymore. Every person i grew up with that still smokes it is a total gobdaw. When i moan at them for smokin it i get the usual stoner defence "it growes in de growened wuy wud god make sumin grow ou de growend and ye not be able te smoke eh, ehts naturel" and the other "its not as bad as drink" bo11ox. You come across as one of them - no offence.

Your ideas interest me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.....
    Dont have a newsletter, sorry.

Why does every one of your recent posts seem like a witty remark fail, is it just me?

Try and contribute something to the thread instead of telling us how tired you were that you didnt see a building on fire and how you would have loved to stand by the smoking head shop and inhale the fumes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Most weekends actually. Used to smoke weed, dont anymore. Every person i grew up with that still smokes it is a total gobdaw. When i moan at them for smokin it i get the usual stoner defence "it growes in de growened wuy wud god make sumin grow ou de growend and ye not be able te smoke eh, ehts naturel" and the other "its not as bad as drink" bo11ox. You come across as one of them - no offence.

Sounds like you hanging around with junkies there mate.

Dont have a newsletter, sorry.

Why does every one of your recent posts seem like a witty remark fail, is it just me?

Try and contribute something to the thread instead of telling us how tired you were that you didnt see a building on fire and how you would have loved to stand by the smoking head shop and inhale the fumes.

I'll contribute to the thread as I see fit. If you've a problem with my posts report them otherwise leave the modding to the mods there's a good chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Do all your friends have this bizarre speech impediment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭psilocybe

Word on the street is it was a pipebomb. Draw your own conclusions...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

so:

how does the over-burdened psychiatric services cope with a welter of headcase shop induced mental illness furthr down the line?

ban pubs and you'l free up the entire A+E in every hospital in the country.

Sounds like you hanging around with junkies there mate.
    No they smoke weed not heroin.
    I'll contribute to the thread as I see fit. If you've a problem with my posts report them otherwise leave the modding to the mods there's a good chap.
    I look forward to some more of your witty remark fails if thats what you call contributing.
    Do all your friends have this bizarre speech impediment?
    I exaggerated a bit but some of the ones that smoke weed talk that shyte.

I look forward to some more of your witty remark fails if thats what you call contributing.

I don't see how stating that I missed seeing the fire on my way to work was a 'witty remark fail' as you put it. It's a statement of fact by someone who passed the fire this morning and missed it as did another poster on the thread.

But I'm glad you're going to be glued to boards.ie waiting for my next 'fail'.

I will be eagerly awaiting hearing more about the braindead morons you hang around with. They sound like fascinating creatures upon which you base your generalisations.

I'm glad you're going to be glued to boards.ie waiting for my next fail.
    No bother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I don't see how stating that I missed seeing the fire on my way to work was a 'witty remark fail' as you put it. It's a statement of fact by someone who passed the fire this morning and missed it as did another poster on the thread.

But I'm glad you're going to be glued to boards.ie waiting for my next 'fail'.

I will be eagerly awaiting hearing more about the braindead morons you hang around with. They sound like fascinating creatures upon which you base your generalisations.

Be nice FFS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Shulgin wrote: »
    Luke 'MING' Flanagan

However after speaking for two minutes I was cut off and told that I was not welcome at the meeting because of my opinion on the matter. An opinion which the people, at the meeting, never even got to hear.
    Sounds all to familiar. On Joe Duffy you can speak uninterrupted if you agree they should be banned But expect Joe to constantly butt in, mock your ideas and not let you speak if you disagree.

Advertisement