Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best site for Laser???

Options
  • 04-02-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭

Whats the best poker site for laser cards, apart from paddypower im sick of it???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

xtal191 wrote: »
    Whats the best poker site for laser cards, apart from paddypower im sick of it???
    Boylepoker

If not then FullTiltPoker, could try Party Poker if Full Tilt isn't for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭xtal191

I dont think full tilt accept laser. I'm just sick to death of bad beats on paddypower!

xtal191 wrote: »
    I dont think full tilt accept laser. I'm just sick to death of bad beats on paddypower!
    Think they do now. Party do accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭xtal191

Think I'll give partypoker a go!!

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Keyser Söze

Can't go wrong with william hill or VC poker either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭SuperHans

CHD wrote: »
    Think they do now. Party do accept it.

Just saw that Full Tilt accept Laser. Tried to email them on the following query, but useless reply etc etc.
    I deposited some cash using MasterCard a while back. Now MasterCard don't allow withdrawals back onto the card, so..... if I deposit say $50 using Laser in order to add it as a payment/withdrawal method, will I then be able to withdraw my full balance of $800 using the Laser or just my $50 deposit?

(Derailing OP I know)

SuperHans wrote: »
    Just saw that Full Tilt accept Laser. Tried to email them on the following query, but useless reply etc etc.
    I deposited some cash using MasterCard a while back. Now MasterCard don't allow withdrawals back onto the card, so..... if I deposit say $50 using Laser in order to add it as a payment/withdrawal method, will I then be able to withdraw my full balance of $800 using the Laser or just my $50 deposit?

(Derailing OP I know)
    Been ages since I played there but I think you will be able to withdraw it all now that you have deposited with laser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Idoubtit

OK I must be a little slow but which deposit option do you choose to use your laser card on full tilt? Apologies for the stupid question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Idoubtit

ok scratch that, it had me down as being from US but have it working now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

Moneybookers is accepted on almost every poker site now, you should open a moneybookers account and upload money there and then tranfer to poker sites.

Advertisement