Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPoker Statement

Options
  • 04-01-2010 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭

Just been emailed this late-breaking statement from iPoker about the rake and points changes and imminent software upgrades:

Dear XXXX,

Honestly, we just couldn't be arsed telling you bastards a word about any of this. Sorry. Thanks for your business and all (lol), but basically go swing. In fact, to make things clear, we're never going to tell you people dick about nothin'.

Good luck at the tables!

Regards,
    Ian Poker.

Hope that helps everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Are these changes network wide then? I earned almost double the points over the first 5k hands of the month than I would have averaged previously, so even if I didn't get an e-mail about it I'm not complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

lol - level. I assume you came up with this yourself?

I spotted a few service mails doing the rounds so some of them deffo sent them out. We sent ours at 7am on Jan 2nd to coincide with when the changes were made.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

Have they released anything at all regarding the 2bn hand $$$?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

why do people use I-poker? are the players the value or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

a147pro wrote: »
    why do people use I-poker? are the players the value or something?

yeah. easy money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Have they released anything at all regarding the 2bn hand $$$?

Heres a response i got about the 2 billionth hand from an ipoker skin
    I share your frustration concerning this and have made my thoughts on the matter known to iPoker. I am aware of the forum thread on 2 + 2 and like you, feel that an official explanation is at least required. I have passed your email on to the powers that be at iPoker in the hope that it will prompt a reaction either publicly or personally, or at the very least, make iPoker aware of a growing consensus amongst the poker playing population.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Anil Ji Garg

iPoker game is very interesting game, because we can play very easily and play online, so thanks for this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

iPoker game is very interesting game, because we can play very easily and play online, so thanks for this game.

borat-high-five.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

:pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

/thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rakebackblogger

^^
    brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

OK, 1 thread is enough, but I won't delete this one cos of shanethemofo's brilliance above.

Locked.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement