Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

All that money and it still only shoots 270!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Kings Arms News M79

Just spotted something new is the latest AI mag, on page 39 there is a Kings Arms advert on it you will find a new M79

- full metal
    - real wood

and i was about to buy the CAW version, hah i think not :)

Will try and get a scan latter on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

This looks good, On ebaybanned this morning,.:)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/pcbd-uniform-p-2735.html
    pcbdu%20od.jpg

Some new MS2 type slings on there too,
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/james-multi-sling-multicam-p-2730.html
    multicam%202WAY%20MULTI%20SLING%20a.jpg

multicam%202WAY%20BUNGEE%20SLING%20a.jpg

multicam%20CQB%20SINGLE%20POINT%20SLING%20%20a.jpg

redbadger.org updates
    redbadgerpatch.jpg

Over the last few weeks I've been working on a new project. The objective is very simple, i want to encourage themed and milsim events in Ireland as a counterpoint to the competitive side of the sport that seems to dominate.

Primarily I want to encourage Russian themed teams ( and any themed teams to be honest ) and hopefully get a large number of people attending events in Ireland and abroad as a themed unit.

To this end I will be forming an umbrella unit/organization that i would like to encourage Russian/Soviet themed teams in Ireland along with any individuals who would like to join.

Red Badger will offer these individuals and teams in any way we can, we can host content and provide support and assistance. the long term plan is for use to attend events in the future and even run events.

The major aim for next year would be for a large contingent of Russian players inside the republic of Ireland to attend the yearly themed event at Predator in the North. So what I'm offering is a kinda affiliate scheme, team and individuals will be bale to join and we can work together to encourage and build milsim and themed airsoft inside Ireland.

I'm also planing to add a western wing to this scheme.

Any feedback and constructive criticize is welcome, more detailed will be released in the near future.

WE Scar & CYMA RPK 74 Preview

wescarpreview.jpg

WE SCAR Gallery

DSC_66870001.jpg

CYMA AKM Review

akmpreview.jpg

Cyma AKM Review Finished

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

@ Puding

Consider the Cold Warriors in. ;)

• Advertisement

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    @ Puding

Consider the Cold Warriors in. ;)

more details will be out in the future, and patches will be available in the future for a bit of fun, the patch at the top of my post is a tester at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

For my fellow Geardos these are 'copies' of Emdom CBDUs

CBDU2.jpg

EMDOM-MM CBDU (Contractor BDU)
    This is the CBDU (Contractor BDU) from EMDOM USA. It’s a limited-run custom modified BDU shirt and pant that was originally designed as an enhanced BDU for private military contractors, or anyone else that can make use of its practical features.

This project actually started in December 2006, when Ken from EMDOM asked me if I had any ideas for modified BDUs. ‘Custom/enhanced’ BDUs have become more commonplace now; back then all you had were BDUs that you took to the tailor to modify. Most of the BDUs were geared towards the military; less so for the civilian or PMC. Since PMCs can’t wear camouflage, and some civvies dislike wearing camo to tactical classes etc, there were some modifications that I had in mind that I thought would be practical, and that I could make use of on the range while running around. So, while these BDUs can be worn by anyone who can use its features, we always referred to them as the ‘Contractor BDUs’, so the name stuck. The main goal was to provide practicality, additional elbow and knee protection, comfort and load bearing capability over the standard BDU without a noticeable increase in weight.

Quoted from http://www.militarymorons.net/emdom-mm-cbdu-contractor-bdu

Masada wrote: »
    This looks good, On ebaybanned this morning,.:)
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/pcbd-uniform-p-2735.html

link for we scar gallery was wrong sorry about that, know corrected

WE SCAR Gallery

hoplite - could the quoted pictures be deleted? just makes it a little easyer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Consider me in as much as possible, will try to rope in some of the lads but great idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

me and the lads would defo be in on this too, we really cant wait to try the milsim end of airsoft but being 16 we cant go abroad to try it
    a big annual event or the likes would be incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Puding wrote: »
    The links are corrupted, unfortunately. ;)

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    The links are corrupted, unfortunately. ;)

fixed know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

the thing looks like such a pain to use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

gungun wrote: »
    the thing looks like such a pain to use

yeah but its magpul in all its glory, kinda looks like a spare sight underneath :)

Just noticed this on airsoft news.eu,
    Looks like some more of the Chinese producers may be getting back to normal. Looks like Jing Jong, Cyma and AGM.,

4168026076_8213a678b8_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Concerned people might steal their images much ...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Concerned people might steal their images much ...

:p

Piss easy to remove. If they really knew what they were doing they'd use one large 50% opaque one over the center of the image.

i could remove even that in an act., I think the info on the pic is more to get people to come to their site when you see it instead of doing a search and coming up with a competitor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

what site is that:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

TM's EBB G36K is up on Redwolf for pre-order.

TM-RS-36K-L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

proof the baby Jesus plays airsoft and he loves us...eastern front look now really possible...sgt steiner calls....
    stupid%20ares.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

i could remove even that in an act., I think the info on the pic is more to get people to come to their site when you see it instead of doing a search and coming up with a competitor.

Yeah, no matter what you do its always removeable. That said they might as well make it as hard as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Blaxkhawk.html

NeopreanKneePad-Blk400.jpg

Available in Tan, Od or Black

On special at the moment only 20 pound sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

TheDoc wrote: »
    http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Blaxkhawk.html

NeopreanKneePad-Blk400.jpg

Available in Tan, Od or Black

On special at the moment only 20 pound sterling

good find Doc

I have them Doc,

About a year at this stage... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I have them Doc,

About a year at this stage... :p

Just thought I'd make a note, since they are reduced to clear, sorry Mr.Airsoft news

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I has just made the sex wee!!!! Shocked this hasn't been mentioned yet....

On Arnies (here) more info on the Magpul PTS FMG:

The Magpul PTS FPG (Folding Pocket Gun, formerly known as the FMG-9 (Folding Machine Gun, 9mm):
    The Magpul FPG was renamed from the FMG-9 as it was felt that calling a gun a "Machine Gun" might be too aggressive. The RS gun constitutes as a SBR due to the short barrel + full stock, it'll be available in multiple calibers and it can be folded up and slipped into a pocket, so Folding Pocket Gun seemed more appropriate. When it was decided to formerly rename the FMG-9 to the FPG (Folding Pistol Gun) in hopes that it will "soften" the image of the gun ... let me be clear with all of you, you can call this gun JellyBeans, cupcake, or twinkie for all I care ... there is NO SOFTENING of this badåss piece of hardware. Innocuous as it may appear when folded up, with a quick jerk of the thumb against the charging handle and a flick of the wrist ... this gun snaps open and transforms into a vicious little package. With that simple action, the entire gun unfolds itself into a short barreled, fully auto, GBB G18 with a solid and robust stock ready to rock. Everything you've seen in all the youTube videos regarding the real steel FMG-9/FPG is exactly the same on the Magpul PTS FPG. The pistol grip folds/unfolds just like the real thing, and if you have a 23 round or 49 round KWA/KSG G17/G18 mag in the gun it automatically positions itself into a loaded configuration when deployed. And that's it ... you're ready to inflict plastic death. The FPG also comes with the top removable handle that possesses a weaver rail which you can attach whatever light, laser, RDS accessory you should choose to add to the gun (light not included). One notable difference between this version and previous versions we had seen was the large recessed lettering on the side of the gun, which used to say FMG-9 and now instead says FPG reflecting it's most current nomenclature abbreviation.

magpulfpg01web.jpg
    magpulfpg02web.jpg
    magpulfpg03web.jpg

Initially its gonna ship as a kit and you'll need a KSC or KWA G18 as the donor gun to build it from and KWA/KSC G17 or G18 mags to feed it. Noice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Awwhh Christ it's soo nasty! Ewwww!!
    I haz just died inside!

Advertisement