Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re registering

Options
  • 03-12-2009 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering where the info is about re registering, keeping my Username and having a second one in use?
    Getting a second username isn`t allowed?
    For places where anonymous posting isn`t allowed as it is in Personal Issues etc. I`d like to use another username but same email address - Possible?
    Thanks and sorry if Its under my nose!!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You can have a second account, once you're not using it for trolling/getting around a forum ban etc.

I don't believe it will allow you to create another account using the same email however.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Magnet

BuffyBot wrote: »
    I don't believe it will allow you to create another account using the same email however.

Therein lies my problem...
    Just wanna be more anonymous but not annoying?!?!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Create a free email account (Hotmail, Yahoo!, Gmail etc) for that purpose. It only takes about 2 minutes..

Advertisement