Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

King Mob wrote: »
    Your absolutely right I'm a sheeple because I don't blindly believe the conspiracy site.

Then maybe you can show some actual credible source that shows this guy was a scientist?

Because to me that looks to be a complete fiction.

But if a conspiracy site says it must be true right?

What's wrong with a conspiracy site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

nothing as long as they can provide credible sources

indough wrote: »
    nothing as long as they can provide credible sources

The governments sites are not very credible at times. So it's really biased to be so against conspiracy sites for info.

What exactly is credible by your standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 EXODUS251022

uprising wrote: »
    This story is strange, they say they arrested him for making threats against the white house, fired tear gas into his car and he sat in it smoking,wtf?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/man-suspected-of-making-t_n_259330.html

another account
    http://celebgalz.com/joseph-moshe-joseph-moshe-federal-building-drama/

some video's
    http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/the-strange-case-of-joseph-moshe.aspx
    Now what did we just see here ?
    The suspect remained calm during a volley of tear gas and smoke grenade assualts. Seatbelt still on, not speaking or displaying any threatening behaviour whatsoever.
    We also see a very cautious swat team backing off very quickly after spraying a stream of pepper spray into the (now broken) drivers side window.
    However, the driver remained in his vehicle to the sheer amazement of everyone watching live.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1206515/Dramatic-moment-man-threatened-blow-White-House-Tasered-police-hour-stand-off.html#ixzz0OCOhnbQv
    Police then fired tear gas into the suspect's vehicle in an attempt to force him to surrender.
    But Moshe remained inside the car and briefly wound down the passenger window to let out the fumes.

He withstood four rounds of chemical agents before officers shot out the drivers' window with a bean bag gun.

POST#3

From this link above http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/the-strange-case-of-joseph-moshe.aspx

The information is this: The ******* is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a ******* at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

POST#3

From this link above http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/the-strange-case-of-joseph-moshe.aspx

The information is this: The ******* is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a ******* at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.
    So random anonymous guy on the internet made this claim and not Joseph Moshe?
    And it wasn't a plague that was predicted at all but an unverified claim that the vaccine (funny how they don't say which vaccine) was being produced in the Ukraine?

Colour me unimpressed.

• Advertisement

So random anonymous guy on the internet made this claim and not Joseph Moshe?
    And it wasn't a plague that was predicted at all but an unverified claim that the vaccine (funny how they don't say which vaccine) was being produced in the Ukraine?

Colour me unimpressed.

So what does it take for someone not to be so random?

Does been "random" determine a judgment of the evidence provided. We could say the same for most people in the CIA, FBI, NASA, al random, unknown, anonymonous and even secretive. Again I'm trying to find the logic behind your biase!

So how is someone supposed to reveal info exactly when it's info that is been supressed.

mysterious wrote: »
    The governments sites are not very credible at times. So it's really biased to be so against conspiracy sites for info.

What exactly is credible by your standards.

something which does not rely solely on opinion and has some consensus from its peers, with solid evidence to support it

something which does not rely solely on opinion and has some consensus from its peers, with solid evidence to support it

What's solid evidence, and who should we deem reliable? How should this man act, if the FBI are after him. Lets look at the facts of the matter and be real about the information as its stands.

How exactly should this supressed info be exposed? RTE news? If this is to be supressed and obviously not wanting to be outted, what exactly should this man do. This info is not going to get on mainstream news. The media and cooporations are a threat to exposure like this. Could this man go into ABC after getting dropped charges by the FBI? and (not randomly appear anyomonous as King Mob said and walk straight into ABC and give out this information and go live with Katic Couric.

I know, it won't happen. lol.

I'm still trying hard to find out what your trying to say, who should we exactly trust? Where should we get evidence from?

what are you going on about mysterious? its fairly obvious that there is a distinction between credible and non credible evidence, you wouldnt get away with anything airy fairy in a courtroom for example

why does every discussion have to turn into some sort of abstract philosophical debate?

what are you going on about mysterious? its fairly obvious that there is a distinction between credible and non credible evidence, you wouldnt get away with anything airy fairy in a courtroom for example

why does every discussion have to turn into some sort of abstract philosophical debate?

No I'm looking for clarity and proper perspective.

Again, you haven't really answered a direct question.
    Who should we rely on for solid evidence?

Maybe you could elaborate how this man should get the info out without the FBI on his back?

Should we go straight to ABC and do airtime with Katic Couric, or will that mean his life would be under threat. What are your reasons and evidence to suggest dismissal to his claims despite the FBI been after him. So how should this evidence be brought forward, when you have the entire system up against you. governments, CIA, FBI and the media.

These orgainisations we trust.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads anymore off topic posting (including reference to this post) will result in infractions/bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Well one of the things Moshe apparently tried to warn about was that swine flu was not 'naturally occurring' but rather made in a lab, which does appear to correct:

"Two of the scientists who filed for a patent for a genetically engineered, artificial swine flu virus, work for WHO and St Jude's Children Research Hospital.

New Zealanders Robert Webster and Richard Webby are listed as patent holders for the US Patent Application 20090010962 - Genetically Engineered Swine Influenza Virus and Uses Thereof

http://www.patentstorm.us/applications/20090010962/claims.html

Robert Webster holds the Rose Marie Thomas Chair in Virology at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. He is also director of the World Health Organization Collaborating Center on the Ecology of Influenza Viruses in Lower Animals and Birds, the world's only laboratory designed to study influenza at the animal-human interface, according to Wikipedia."

I dunno, I clicked that link to the patent and it does look real enough... is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Well one of the things Moshe apparently tried to warn about was that swine flu was not 'naturally occurring' but rather made in a lab, which does appear to correct:

I'm not sure how you conclude that it appears correct.

Someone has made a patent application for potential uses of genetically engineered swine flu....ergo this particular strain of swine flu is genetically engineered?

There seems to be something particularly missing when you look at the text of the patent. Even without a medical degree, its clear that what the authors are describing doesn't match what is being observed in the current pandemic.
    I dunno, I clicked that link to the patent and it does look real enough... is it?

Its in the US Patent & Trademark database, (which is available online and free to access) as a patent application.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

bonkey wrote: »
    I'm not sure how you conclude that it appears correct.

Someone has made a patent application for potential uses of genetically engineered swine flu....ergo this particular strain of swine flu is genetically engineered?

There seems to be something particularly missing when you look at the text of the patent. Even without a medical degree, its clear that what the authors are describing doesn't match what is being observed in the current pandemic.

Its in the US Patent & Trademark database, (which is available online and free to access) as a patent application.

Not sure either Bonkey, what got my attention was that swine flu is supposed to be an entirely new and naturally occurring virus and yet it states:
    US Patent Application 20090010962 - Genetically Engineered Swine Influenza Virus and Uses Thereof

And the date it was filed and published:

Application Filed on June 1, 2005
    Application Published on January 8, 2009

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Not sure either Bonkey, what got my attention was that swine flu is supposed to be an entirely new and naturally occurring virus

I think you've picked something up wrong somewhere along the line.

This particular strain of Swine Flu is a new strain. Swine flu as a general classification is not new.

So its incorrect to say that swin flu is "entirely new". This particular pandemic strain is new....but there are a myriad strains already in existence, and given the mutability of influenza in general, its pretty certain that there will be a myriad more.

The research was also about a strain of swine flu...a genetically engineered one.

There is no evidence (nor, I would argue, reason) to suggest that these two strains are one and the same, any more then there is to suggest that these guys paper somehow indicates that the 1918 Spanish Flu (another strain of Swine Flu, incidentally) was also genetically engineered, and that it took 80 years for the genetic engineering to come to light.
    And the date it was filed and published:

I'm obviously missing something. what is the significance of these dates?

"Two of the scientists who filed for a patent for a genetically engineered, artificial swine flu virus, work for WHO and St Jude's Children Research Hospital.

New Zealanders Robert Webster and Richard Webby are listed as patent holders for the US Patent Application 20090010962 - Genetically Engineered Swine Influenza Virus and Uses Thereof

http://www.patentstorm.us/applications/20090010962/claims.html

Robert Webster holds the Rose Marie Thomas Chair in Virology at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. He is also director of the World Health Organization Collaborating Center on the Ecology of Influenza Viruses in Lower Animals and Birds, the world's only laboratory designed to study influenza at the animal-human interface, according to Wikipedia."

Did you actually read the patent at all?
    3. SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

[0023]The present invention provides attenuated swine influenza viruses having an impaired ability to antagonize the cellular interferon (IFN) response, methods for producing such attenuated swine influenza viruses, and the use of such viruses in vaccine and pharmaceutical formulations. Such viruses are capable of generating an immune response and creating immunity but not causing illness or causing fewer and/or less severe symptoms, i.e., the viruses have decreased virulence

Seems that they were patenting a process to create a genetically engineered virus that was safer than the ordinary virus for various medical uses.

But if this was the virus currently effecting people and was part of a vast global conspiracy, why did they patent it and make this information availible to the public?
    Have you considered the possibility that this was because the patenting process takes time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

They don't look alike.
    They both have moustaches that's about it.
    23kwu1c.jpg

They do actually. The pic on the right gives the impression of a more relaxed, rested person when the picture was taken and the one on the left shows a distressed/scared and tired person who is struggling to stop being overcome by adrenalin. Otherwise, apart from the state of mind at the time both pictures were taken, it is the same person in both pictures. IMHO anyway.

My guess is that he had resigned himself to the thought he was going to be killed, so just remained calm and let things run the course.

Could point either toward a highly delussional state of mind or on the other hand that he's had some professional training of one sort or another in his life (military or otherwise) to deal with situations like he was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

One is Joseph Moshe, the other is Mosche (first name) Bar-Joseph (surname). Two entirely different people, as if the photographs weren't evidence enough.

Nehaxak wrote: »
    They do actually. The pic on the right gives the impression of a more relaxed, rested person when the picture was taken and the one on the left shows a distressed/scared and tired person who is struggling to stop being overcome by adrenalin. Otherwise, apart from the state of mind at the time both pictures were taken, it is the same person in both pictures. IMHO anyway.

My guess is that he had resigned himself to the thought he was going to be killed, so just remained calm and let things run the course.

Could point either toward a highly delussional state of mind or on the other hand that he's had some professional training of one sort or another in his life (military or otherwise) to deal with situations like he was in.
    Being relaxed gives you more hair and changes it's colour?

They don't look that similar at all.

They only thing similar is their name but even that's a miss cause one is Bar-Joseph and the other is just Joseph.

You realise the picture on the right was taken before the arrest right?

gnisirpu wrote: »
    And how exactly can a lab created virus give immunity to a naturally occuring virus?, surely the way viruses and vaccines work the vaccine would only give immunity to the lab created virus, or does it work on all viruses?, I'm confused by this.

You can gain immunity from a naturally occurring virus by using a lab created one that's been altered to be less virulent but still has the same antigens of the naturally occurring one so it promotes the same immune response.
    That's kinda how vaccines work.

And that's not the only use of the patent either.

• Advertisement

they dont look that disimilar, look at these guys, it was LA after all.
    Right....

So now we're only going on similar names and presuming that he had a hair transplant.

Have we any solid evidence at all that these two guys are the same person?

2Scoops wrote: »
    One is Joseph Moshe, the other is Mosche (first name) Bar-Joseph (surname). Two entirely different people, as if the photographs weren't evidence enough.

No both thier last names are Moshe.
    http://www.agri.gov.il/people/856.aspx

It's listing them last name first.

Edit: scratch that you're right.
    His last name is in fact Bar Joseph.

The names are completely different!! Joseph Moshe Vs. Moshe Bar-Joseph. And let's not forget that they look completely different, one is clearly 20 years older than the other, as well as being on the other side of the planet!

It's listing them last name first.

It's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

And how exactly can a lab created virus give immunity to a naturally occuring virus?, surely the way viruses and vaccines work the vaccine would only give immunity to the lab created virus, or does it work on all viruses?, I'm confused by this.
    they dont look that disimilar, look at these guys, it was LA after all.

Unamusing troll.

2Scoops wrote: »
    It's not.
    Yea only realised after I posted
    See above.

The main list has them last name first, but switches it for their profile.

Being relaxed gives you more hair and changes it's colour?

Strangest thing that, the ability for hair to grow.
    Also, hair die maybe ?
    They don't look that similar at all.

Nose, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, facail structure and shape (with a little more weight put on in the newer picture to the left), hairline, forehead - all look the same imo.
    They only thing similar is their name but even that's a miss cause one is Bar-Joseph and the other is just Joseph.

Funny thing that, my second name is also spelt different in my home country.
    You realise the picture on the right was taken before the arrest right?

That would be the reason why I mentioned he looked more relaxed and rested, yes.

Strangest thing that, the ability for hair to grow.
    Also, hair die maybe ?
    People don't tend to gorw more hair as they grow older.
    Nose, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, facail structure and shape (with a little more weight put on in the newer picture to the left), hairline, forehead - all look the same imo.
    Nope not seeing it.
    Nose is much wider and flat on the right picture.
    His eyes seem much smaller and further part and his hairline is much further back.
    On the left his fore head sticks out a little more and has a more well defined jaw.

Over all the guy on the right seems a lot rounder and softer than on the left.
    And the dude on the right looks to have more weight than the dude on the left.
    Funny thing that, my second name is also spelt different in my home country.
    As has been pointed out by 2Scoops the dude on the right is Moshe Bar-Joseph, the one on the left is Joseph Moshe.

They have completely different names.
    That would be the reason why I mentioned he looked more relaxed and rested, yes.
    So what was all that stuff about "resigning himself to be killed"?

People don't tend to gorw more hair as they grow older.

:rolleyes: He's far from a hippy in the pic on the left now really, it's about a years worth of groomed growth at that age probably.
    So what was all that stuff about "resigning himself to be killed"?

Oh come on, do you ever even read peoples posts before you jump on them ?

Here, please, let me spell in out to you again with quotes and interjected edits to make it easier...

IN REGARDS TO THE FOLLOWING LET ME MAKE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT I WAS AIMING THESE COMMENTS TOWARD THE ACTUAL STORY ITSELF AND ALSO TO EXPLANING HIS FACIAL COMPOSURE IN THE PICTURE ON THE LEFT, THAT'S THE LEFT, NOT THE RIGHT PICTURE, THE LEFT PICTURE...

God almighty...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: He's far from a hippy in the pic on the left now really, it's about a years worth of groomed growth at that age probably.
    But he has considerably less hair on the right and I don't think anyone shaves it that way.

Oh and there's the fact they have completely different faces as well.
    Oh come on, do you ever even read peoples posts before you jump on them ?

Here, please, let me spell in out to you again with quotes and interjected edits to make it easier...

IN REGARDS TO THE FOLLOWING LET ME MAKE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT I WAS AIMING THESE COMMENTS TOWARD THE ACTUAL STORY ITSELF AND ALSO TO EXPLANING HIS FACIAL COMPOSURE IN THE PICTURE ON THE LEFT, THAT'S THE LEFT, NOT THE RIGHT PICTURE, THE LEFT PICTURE...

God almighty...:rolleyes:
    Ok, I misread your post.
    Chill out.

Now, how do you respond to the fact that these men don't actually share the same name?

Advertisement