Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does it matter having two accounts

Options
  • 02-09-2009 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi All
    Just a quick question
    I have created a second user account which as you can see is FACEPALM
    my other account is BVB which I will not be using anymore .
    Will the BVB account be deleted or will I just not use it anymore
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think it is fine to just leave the other account alone, it might be able to get merged with your newer account but that is up to the admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭FACEPALM

Thanks Ruu . Would love for that to happen but I thought you had to be a subscriber to be able to change the user name .

Should I pm a Admin or wait for one to come along?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why did you create a second account?

I didn't like my username you can check that im not banned from anything . (Ive been reading the Prison Thread)

But I read somewhere that only subscribers could only change there username. I could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Aye that's right. Actually we don't have the privileges to merge accounts btw.

If you aren't using the second account to cause trouble then it's cool, we prefer you to use the same account, we can't stop you from signing up again, but please just use the one account. ta

• Advertisement

Will do . thanks

Advertisement