Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself (2008/9)!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ladychatterbox

name: shauna
    year/course: 1st/ law TR004
    At the moment im thinkin the phil and the hist bt i'll see durin fresher's week:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 legallyblonde43

Name: Alicia
    Year/course: Law
    really whatever society I feel like joining during the week, prob law society, hist and phil, perhaps the comedy one...

ooo Im sooo hyper that I cant sleep!!! Lol. God help my future House 91 trinty hall roomates!!lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Postman-Layla

Name: Ammal
    Course: First year Science, 071
    Societies/Interests: Comedy Soc, the Phil Soc, Paintballing and whoever else has cool crap on during Freshers' week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Name: Jimmy
    Course: 2nd Year Computer Science
    Societies/Interests: Developed an unlikely interest in the Hist last year which will hopefully continue, apart from that: DURNS(Rock Nostalgia/Alternative Music Society), Netsoc, DUCSS (If only for the inevitable free pizza and beer in Fresher's Week).... was in the Basketball club last year, which I really enjoyed, but not sure if I'll keep it up this year, was thinking of joining Harriers and trying to get back into running, oh and Food and Drink Soc, which I didn't actually join last year despite being interested in food and cooking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

Name: charmer
    Course: JF 2 Socs and a Pol (Sociology & Social Policy)
    Societies/Interests: drinking tea, smoking fags, joined the Afro-Carib soc. to do hip-hop but went for class last week and it wasn't on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nivag

Name: Gav.
    Course: Engineering, 1st year.
    Interests/Societies: Kenpo karate, gym, trying some rowing at the moment, reading, computer games, music, drums though im ****e :D, sci-fi, food and drink, phil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Cerium

Ahh well now, to jump onto the bandwagon a little late;

Name: Cait.
    Course: Theo, JF.
    Interests/Societies: Comedy Soc, Afro-Carrib (drumming, yays), Ehm, and no real other involvement, really. I'll sneak into the Sci-fi room a good bit, and generally, well, bum around. Am now a well worn-in Dart traveller, too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Name: Denis
    Course: JS History
    Societies/Interests: Never bothered with societies, generally unsociable by nature...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Name: Ros
    Course: MscMIS
    Societies/Interests: Part time student with full time shift work job so not much time for socs though enjoy running, cycling keep meaning to join harriers. Go to as many gigs, exhibitions, movies as I can find time for. Never seem to be able to fit all these interesting talks that are on in the uni though, keep missing them as I'm usually asleep or in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Name : Patrick Gahan
    Course : 2nd year science
    Interests : sex, man utd and bacon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tarka

Jamie, 20, hopefully about to hit 3rd year Computer Science.
    Chairman of what used to be DURNS, what is about to be DUAMS (Dublin Alternative Music Society), semi-PRO for Netsoc, I enjoy paying the odd visit to Sci-Fi.. that would be everything. Guitars and computers, yepyep.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

laura
    1st year world religions & theology single hnrs
    aikido
    karate
    ladies golf
    film makers
    meditation
    yoga
    theological

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Time for a new thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

And the Captain Obvious award goes to...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Name:tara
    Year/Course: 1st year midwifery
    Societies/Clubs/interests: if i'm not too busy i'm gonna get into badminton... am big into baking and cooking, hopefully can find like minded others....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

See you at goodminton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

whens the 2009/10 thread due? :)

I abused my mod powers there and unstuck this one and stuck the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

What about Tara's post?????? :O:O:O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Dónal wrote: »
    I abused my mod powers there and unstuck this one and stuck the other one.

Fúcking Nazi mods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I think the mods are working with the druid.

Advertisement