Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is deeznuts6???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Doesn't seem to you guys suspicious that several players who played together at small stakes all jumped up to the same 25/50 tables at the same time and played like total aggro retards with rags? I'm willing to bet our countryman is done for colluding.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Most games on the internet don't have a "Boosted J" to champion cases like this to sites. Makes you wonder !

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

hotspur wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to you guys suspicious that several players who played together at small stakes all jumped up to the same 25/50 tables at the same time and played like total aggro retards with rags? I'm willing to bet our countryman is done for colluding.

yeah I would guess that they were colluding, I really doubt its just sour grapes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

If the likes of Boosted J, IwinFlips, stinger to name just a few are Instant messaging and calling each other can they not be done for colluding, maybe there not gettin caught because they just dont make when it as obvious as deenutz6 did thats to say if they did at all after all full tilt havent really stated that this happened even though some regs seeem positive it did.

lol, surely you arent drunk at 6pm?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

lol, surely you arent drunk at 6pm?

:D:D:D im affaird so sir, i knew it sounded stupid in my head but still thought it to be true as alot of these high stakes players conntact each other, im still ramblin on abit aint i lol, but still them conntacing each other and that mmmmm still something need here to back my point up but i so cant think of one...............

haha, fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

This definitely looks like collusion. Way too many coincidences.

Was it ADZ2124 and some other guy that something went down with about HSNL collusion? Was more implied collusion rather than "Let's share hands" though.

I IM a good few guys that regularly play my games but I have never colluded. I think thats quite normal. To suggest that just cos people IM means that they collude is a bit ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

TommyGunne wrote: »
    This definitely looks like collusion. Way too many coincidences.

Was it ADZ2124 and some other guy that something went down with about HSNL collusion? Was more implied collusion rather than "Let's share hands" though.

I IM a good few guys that regularly play my games but I have never colluded. I think thats quite normal. To suggest that just cos people IM means that they collude is a bit ridiculous.
    Yeah ADZ and MermerizePLZ swapped %s three handed against another guy, think ADZ sat out for the session then and then ADZ wouldn't pay up his % but in the chat log he said something like "You wouldn't even play the hands the way I told you to" which lead people to believe they were playing 2 to 1 hand against an unwitting player.

Unbelievably stupid on both their parts, Mermerize lost a contract with Leggo or DC as a result of it and it certainly didn't help ADZs reputation as a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Agreed. ADZ and MesmerizePLZ were done for swapping action in a 3 handed game with Judge Dreed. Mez and ADZ were losing so Mez asked ADZ to sit out and then mez proceeded to lose like $70k. It only came out cos ADZ refused to pay up to Mesmerize posted a thread in HSNL saying that ADZ was a skank.

Stars have now banned both from playing on the same tables together

EDIT saw RB got there. It was a leggo contract that got cancelled

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭digiman

TommyGunne wrote: »
    To suggest that just cos people IM means that they collude is a bit ridiculous.

Its fairly normal for poker players to IM each other even if they play the same stakes on the same site or even when they are sitting at the same table but I doubt many are colluding.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭djsctt

Was it verified that he actually was Irish, or were people just going on what he had in is FTP profile etc. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Also he said in chat numerous times that he was Irish.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 pawningomaha

excuse d bump, but just been readin the 2p2 thread and this is a very interesting/important read. FTP admitted there was collusion with the deeznuts account and paid out SOME (~10% it seems) monies back to HSNL regs. dont wanna read back through this thread, but weren't some people on here sure they knew who this guy was....wishin him well etc... did these guys know what was goin on at the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭belfastlad

excuse d bump, but just been readin the 2p2 thread and this is a very interesting/important read. FTP admitted there was collusion with the deeznuts account and paid out SOME (~10% it seems) monies back to HSNL regs. dont wanna read back through this thread, but weren't some people on here sure they knew who this guy was....wishin him well etc... did these guys know what was goin on at the time?

ur excused. try reading the thread before you bump it. we did know yes (but not before giving him praise)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

belfastlad wrote: »
    ur excused. try reading the thread before you bump it. we did know yes

Give the guy a break scrooge.If you wannabe a mod i'm sure there's somewhere you can apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tippman83

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

ur excused. try reading the thread before you bump it. we did know yes

Who's rereg account are you?

Wreck wrote: »
    Who's rereg account are you?

i was just stating the fact that we knew. it was acctually talked about on the page he posted in.

relax man:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i really doubt it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Does anyone actually know he's irish?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

probably a different deeznuts. Thought belfast lad was new here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

a-k-47 wrote: »
    probably a different deeznuts. Thought belfast lad was new here

I though Belfast lad was DBC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 pawningomaha

ur excused. try reading the thread before you bump it. we did know yes (but not before giving him praise)

The 2p2ers who emailed FTP about the collusion didnt get any outcome replies or cash refunded until Mid August. Last post in this thread was July 4th, hence me asking if anyone knew anything more about it. I had been reading the thread when it was active, stopped reading when 3,467,435,364,984 links to hendon mob player profile pages were the only posts in the thread. thanks for the help anyway belfastlad.

if u did know then..does that mean u knew before FTP announced it to the players involved? much more interestin now...

hotspur wrote: »
    I though Belfast lad was DBC.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 39,200 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ìts a little strange that you say "yes we did know",
    considering that this thread is from june, and you only reg'd recently, 10 days or so ago
    hmm, re-reg'd indeed

Mellor wrote: »
    Ìts a little strange that you say "yes we did know",
    considering that this thread is from june, and you only reg'd recently, 10 days or so ago
    hmm, re-reg'd indeed

long time lurker just my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Who's cheating who? It seems to me as if the regs are the ones who are trying to cheat FTP out of money. They knew (or at least had a fair idea) that the players were cheating, yet they still played in the game trying to exploit them. There are two possibilities, they either win money from the cheaters or get the money they lost to them back after kicking up Holy War on forums about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

Look. Im putting an end to this stupid thread. Its Mick Stephens. Posts on here as Mickste. I was there when he spun it up. He ran sick good, and made some sick moves. This is not a level.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

long time lurker just my friend

you must of been REALLY itching to post then.

Advertisement