Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's your Lego now?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Im really really getting back into lego, the two massive boxes I gave to my nephew years ago might now be coming back to me as hes growing out of it...

I bought 5 large boxes of bricks off Lego.com and really want to get more..

Anyone have any to sell? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

:(there was a big family staying together in a big old house...while i was in boarding school + moving out the house,my destructive cousin stumble and smash everything into crumble...i purposely put them on the top of the top of the big cupboard!!needless to say they scatter all around the place and disappear piece by piece...god i can still feel the wrath now imagine i back to big house after half year for family gathering....

my castles,my marine bases/ships,space ships,city...and argggghh my big pirate ship!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,155 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

uch wrote: »
    My old man still has the family lego, which is fairly impressive as my sister first got it sometime in the sixty's, and it has passed though four of us and seven Grandkids too, only problem is it's a bit sticky as every kid I've seen playin with it seems to stick each individual colour in their mouths to see what they taste like (don't remember them having a taste ??).
    You do know you can wash lego?

Advertisement