Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ejaculation Problem

Options
  • 26-12-2007 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am trying to keep this as decent as possible..Sorry for any crudeness.

Recently, I have been unable to ejaculate any cum when I have intercourse or even when I am having a w**k.

I do get to the point where it should happen, where I am just about to orgasm but nothing happens at all.

It has got me a little depressed and worried.

Has anyone any experience of this?

*This isn't spam, I am a user on here and can give my username details to a mod should they need clarification*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

HelpPls wrote: »
    I am trying to keep this as decent as possible..Sorry for any crudeness.

Recently, I have been unable to ejaculate any cum when I have intercourse or even when I am having a w**k.

I do get to the point where it should happen, where I am just about to orgasm but nothing happens at all.

It has got me a little depressed and worried.

Has anyone any experience of this?

*This isn't spam, I am a user on here and can give my username details to a mod should they need clarification*

You are thinking yourself out of it; it happens, then because you are thinking about it, it happens again. Hold off having a w**k until you are trully gagging for it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

"bank before you ****"

rest for a few days, storing it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

Doctor

Doctor

Doctor.

assuming that you actually orgasm and nothing comes out, and you bank as stated above...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭manTime

Ye happened to me before when I was holiday, then when I got home everything was fine I had the means for my usual routine(shoe collection)-

Is there something thats recently changed in your life

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for the replys. It has been going on about a month now.

I am on quite a lot of medication due to an accident recently and I also have trouble passing urine, same thing, it gets to the point I'm about to go and stops.

I can obviously keep trying to push it out and it happens eventually or if I drink lots of water.

I will prob see Dr but I'm a bloke so obviously find this embarrasing haha :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

helppls wrote: »
    Thanks for the replys. It has been going on about a month now.

I am on quite a lot of medication due to an accident recently and I also have trouble passing urine, same thing, it gets to the point I'm about to go and stops.

I can obviously keep trying to push it out and it happens eventually or if I drink lots of water.

I will prob see Dr but I'm a bloke so obviously find this embarrasing haha :)
    Dear God, see a doctor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Lots of medications can cause retrograde ejaculation, which is a common (though not the only possible) cause of "dry orgasms" such as you describe. If this is the case then it is likely that it will go away when you are off the medication.

However it can have other causes. While it's not harmful in itself (indeed some Tantric techniques deliberately cause retrograde ejaculation to happen) some of the causes are in themselves a concern (prostate damage and diabetes being two examples). As such it is worth going to a doctor.

Don't worry, but do get it checked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭21stone

well if ur dry w**king now

pity the next time u shag a bird :)

could be phycological , thinking u have a problem and actually creat the problem , mental block so to speak , try not think about it ( easier said than done ) and just enjoy intercourse with gf it will happen naturally

failing that maybe get doctors opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

go and get your prostate checked, sounds like it could be inflammed, possibly due to the medication

• Registered Users Posts: 22,105 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You are probably just experiencing a side-efffect of your medication. You should look up the side-effects of your meds. Read the Product Information Leaflets that come with your tablets. Talk to your doctor (or pharmacist).

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,097 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Especially since you are on medication GO SEE A DOCTOR ffs it could be an allergic reaction for all you know! Make an appointment - imagine if the pills youre on have permanently damaged your ability to produce semen or something :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

21stone wrote: »
    well if ur dry w**king now

pity the next time u shag a bird :)
    QUOTE]

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

LEON11: Please read the charter as regards off topic, unhelpful posting

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Three points.

(1) Some medications will utterly crucify performance "downstairs".

(2) You say you were in an accident. Some physical injuries can produce strange or even remarkable symptoms that you just would not believe in your wildest imaginings!

(3) This is definitely a matter for a doctor. Be sure to recall the accident details as it might be relevant medically despite what you might think !!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,105 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Overheal wrote: »
    ... - imagine if the pills youre on have permanently damaged your ability to produce semen or something :eek:
    No need for such a scary hypothesis. The likelihood of this happening is probably less than the likelihood of being struck by lightening while dancing naked on the Hill of Tara on a clear summer's night.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

Heavens, go see your GP!

Advertisement