Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tai Chi

Options
  • 08-11-2007 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Can anybody recommend anywhere that teaches Tai Chi in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭paul moran

Hello,

We run a class each Tuesday in Blackrock if this suits you. More info on http://www.ymaa.ie/taichi_term.html

Good luck with the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

I'd go with the Ymaa link above:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ross Cousens

Hi there, I teach classes in North Dublin in Raheny, Howth and Malahide.

Yang Style. Chi Kung, Forms and Pushing hands.

John Ding Academy certified Instructor.

If you're interested you can email me for details at rosscousens@gmail.com

Good luck on finding a class.

Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

www.taichi-ireland.com holds classes around Rathmines and SCR. Very solid no nonsense approach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

hi
    tai chi self defence/full contact competition oriented
    www.freewebs.com/sanshou

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Suaimnheas

Hi there,

We teach T'ai Chi classes on Monday evenings in Raheny Dublin 5. We are different from many other T'ai Chi classes in that classes are taught by a team of teachers rather than an individual.
    See www.taichichuan.ie for full details.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Check the following link for Master Ding Academy classes in Dublin:

http://www.taichiireland.com/Dublin_Classes.html

Best of luck

maguffin

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Ooops! just realised this is a very very old thread....... :eek:!

maguffin

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jan shyr

There is Tai Chi every Thursday in UCD sports centre by Zhenjuan Liu. 7.30-10pm usually. There might be Tai Chi club too.
    But Zhenjuan is definitely excellent not sure about the club though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Niall Keane

The UCD Tai Chi club has been around since 1993, training a traditional form of Tai Chi Chuan ie a complete martial art, not just a form, that of Wudang / Practical Tai Chi Chuan and has had many, many, genuine international, European and World champions over the years, in Tui Shou, Shuai Jiao, San Shou, Kaoshu and San Da, in fact I can safely say that no other Kung Fu club in the country nevermind limiting to tai chi has had as much international success.

There are three classes a week, free to UCD students and graduates, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, aswell as numerous weekend seminars.

The Monday class is given by my good self ;-) and students that attend and are interested also get the benefit of one free Weekend training session in a Wudang Sanshou gym.

• Advertisement
Advertisement