Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(ATT) Dealers that Paid Franchise Fees in the Fitz

Options
  • 04-09-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Any staff that paid the Franchise fee it was (€3- €4 Nightly) in the fitz between Apr 03 - Jan 06 and is interested in claiming them back PM Myself or Kimba

It has come to light that these fees where wrongly taking and under new Law that they are required to return an back date them all!?

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

lol whoops haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

did you work there reggie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 m@ms

:confused::confused:
    MickL wrote:
    Any staff that paid the Franchise fee it was (€3- €4 Nightly) in the fitz between Apr 03 - Jan 06 and is interested in claiming them back PM Myself or Kimba

It has come to light that these fees where wrongly taking and under new Law that they are required to return an back date them all!?

Mick
    when are you going to grow up mick' its about time you started acting your age and stop whingeing.a lot of us that play poker in the merrion @ the fitz and no luke for the last 10 to 12 years.i hope luke would not be happy with the bull**** you go on with.luke has moved on and we will still support him'so grow up..........:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Not sure what you are talking about, this is money that the Fitz have to pay back, it will speed up the process if said dealers give their names and hours worked to the Fitz as they wont have records or contact details for a lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

m@ms wrote:
    :confused::confused:
    when are you going to grow up mick' its about time you started acting your age and stop whingeing.a lot of us that play poker in the merrion @ the fitz and no luke for the last 10 to 12 years.i hope luke would not be happy with the bull**** you go on with.luke has moved on and we will still support him'so grow up..........:

WTF M@MS why dont ya PM me your real name!!
    im not going on with anybull **** what so ever all iv done here was see if anybody was interested in claiming back there money that was paid and for people that did not know they where entitled to it!! now this thread was dead and on page 3 when i checked last night so i be interested to know who took it from the dead set up an account just to hurl some peersonal abuse and as you can see i dont use an alias
    so next time you want to hurl some abuse sign your name please

MICK

• Registered Users Posts: 39,184 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

MickL wrote:
    WTF M@MS why dont ya PM me your real name!!
    im not going on with anybull **** what so ever all iv done here was see if anybody was interested in claiming back there money that was paid and for people that did not know they where entitled to it!! now this thread was dead and on page 3 when i checked last night so i be interested to know who took it from the dead set up an account just to hurl some peersonal abuse and as you can see i dont use an alias
    so next time you want to hurl some abuse sign your name please

MICK
    Don't worry, the majority of boards user will remember this slipping away last weekend. A single anon post doesn't put you in a bad light MickL, its pathetic. If he was trying to hide his name he wouldn't of entered it in his profile
    Should probably let this thread die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 m@ms

i was not hurl abuse at you mick'thay say the truth hurts''you see the truth is people havent got to no you yet' but when they do they no what i mean.stand up on your owen two feet and try be a man'dont be letting other people make balls for you to fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

m@ms... go away. no one... and i mean NO-ONE likes you or wants you here!

MickL for king!!!!
    MickL for king!!!!
    MickL for king!!!!
    MickL for king!!!!
    MickL for king!!!!

(in before lock!)

m@ms wrote:
    i was not hurl abuse at you mick'thay say the truth hurts''you see the truth is people havent got to no you yet' but when they do they no what i mean.
    whats the allegation here? say what u mean or withdraw it/shutup
    m@ms wrote:
    stand up on your owen two feet and try be a man'dont be letting other people make balls for you to fire.
    what do you mean, my mam didn't help me write this. at least i'm up front unlike yurself im not the one hiding behind an alias now iv asked you to pm me and i still have not got one im not exatly a hard man to find either so anything i say behind a computer screen iv no problem sayin face to fae!

what's ypour probelm anyway. if money is due to us, shouldnt it be paid????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Calm down, MickL ignore whoever M@ms is. I'd like to lock this thread but if people are owed money then I'll leave it open.

Last warning for everyone.

ok well unless im provoked again ill have no more dealings with this thread
    iv said my peice and thank every1 for supporting me

ill also say again if M@ms would like to PM me go ahead id gladly settle whatever problem he has with me personally and not let it go OTT

MICK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

m@ms wrote:
    i was not hurl abuse at you mick'thay say the truth hurts''you see the truth is people havent got to no you yet' but when they do they no what i mean.stand up on your owen two feet and try be a man'dont be letting other people make balls for you to fire.

lol. he scored last weekend aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

m@ms wrote:

What in god's name does this mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

It means he's illiterate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

HU spelling bee for bankrolls?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

hotspur wrote:
    HU spelling bee for bankrolls?

lol......Mick ya legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

by the spelling it looks like mick set up two accounts! lol.

lolspellingbeeaments - spellinz4kool kids

Advertisement