Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardinals @ Mets, NLCS Game 7, tonight!

Options
  • 19-10-2006 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

This ones gonna be big! Pity Setanta aren't showing it, but nevertheless it is available online, streams are up at www.rojadirecta.com

Doesn't get much better than Game 7 heaven, its the first one in two years when both Divisional Series went the distance, with St Louis beating Houston in 2004.

The Mets are going with Oliver Perez, with Darren Oliver waiting in the wings. Card's have Jeff Supplan starting.

Who will come good?

Lo Duca? Delgado? Beltran? Reyes?

Pujols? Rolen? Belliard?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

3-1 To St. Louis.

Fixtures for World Series:
    1. Sat, Oct 21 – at Detroit, 8:05 pm EDT
    2. Sun, Oct 22 – at Detroit, 8:05 pm EDT
    3. Tue, Oct 24 – at St. Louis, 8:05 pm EDT
    4. Wed, Oct 25 – at St. Louis, 8:05 pm EDT
    5.* Thu, Oct 26 – at St. Louis, 8:05 pm EDT
    6.* Sat, Oct 28 – at Detroit, 8:05 pm EDT
    7.* Sun, Oct 29 – at Detroit, 8:05 pm EST

* - If necessary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

It's on NASN right now and it's free !!!.
    They are having a 'Preview weekend' therefore tonight's and tomorrow nights games are free to view.
    Pity Detroit are doing so porrly though, I'd love to see them win it.

Edit,
    This may be wishful thinking but the whole series may be free.
    As I watched it Game 1 Sat night\Sun morning the adds said ‘This NASN preview weekend is brought to you by bla, bla bla…’ fair enough the whole weekend was free I reckoned.
    When I tuned in at about 12.30am Sun night\Mon morning all I got was the blue screen and the subscription info, so I reckoned the preview weekend was over at midnight Sunday – but by the time 1am came around the broadcast of Game 2 started. And this time the line was ‘This free view presentation of MLB on NASN is brought to you by bla bla bla……’

So from this I am thinking they will show the World Series as a free view item all week, which suites me down to the ground as I am off work all week.
    But why would they?, is it cos it’s their first year with live coverage of it and they are using it as a selling point ?.

As I said it way be wishful thinking, we’ll see at 1am Tuesday night

Advertisement