Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush Administration planning to Nuke Houston, Texas this easter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

that website could be taken down at any moment so I'd advise anyone interested to copy and paste the content (at least the text, I dont know how you'd do it with the audio) into a word doc or text file or something

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Wouldn't put it past them to strike at their own people but the sound cilp thing seems on the scale of uber dodgyness to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

that would be really crazy if it happened, but i can never take reverse speech seriously.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

That reversed speech thing is'nt credible. And well, the hell would they go through with it if it was on internet forums all over the world. But how would they use that to invade Iran.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I agree with popinfresh, it's a bit tenuous at best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

I'm sorry, but anything based on 'reverse speech' is insanity. Looping hours of voices of government officials backwards till you come across patches of sound which sound like words youre trying to pick out is totally bogus.
    It's like reading random numbers in a telephone book till you eventually find one that corresponds to a significant date.

"Did you hear that, she said 'nuke'"

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

jesus christ, that is woeful, by that reason if you were to record a conversation i was having with a work coleague and play it backwards my subconcious is saying "jaysis you've a sweet arse missus"

nah this fish ain't biting that one, but it's an entertaining read none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Think I'll take a pass on this one myself! :D

Loopback voicing is not convincing for me, and the attack on Texas would make no sense, they already have a mandate for their 'war on terror' and will likely try something else to justify an Iranian attack. Probably use Israel for that one.

snip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Fantastic! I love it! I particularly love that this guy has spent so much time on this.

I'm going to reverse some of the boardcasts over the weekend and see what dirt I can reveal from our podcasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Gordon wrote:
    Fantastic! I love it! I particularly love that this guy has spent so much time on this.

I'm going to reverse some of the boardcasts over the weekend and see what dirt I can reveal from our podcasters.

Oh no!

Gordon wrote:

[bill hicks]

Satan is hiding subliminal messages in your record collection and you can only hear em when you play em backwards? Look if you have enough time to sit in your apartment and listen to records backwards you are satan.

[/bill hicks]

Weeellll, this is unbelievable. I have been privvy to some quite enlightening audio on these podcasts. Unfortunately I've only managed to glean info from two particular boards podcasts due to mistakenly deleting the iPod. But believe me - simply from two podcasts have I uncovered MURDER plots, SEX stories and JIBBERISH. See for yourself. (Hopefully my Mac Zip client works...)

1fruitylip: "Snotty fruity lip heart brokener with ah hazel eyes ahh." When really this Talliesin fella was talking about Capital Punishment - we're talking MURDER BY THE GOVERNMENT HERE! Yes, he is making a parallel which is quite disturbing. Quite obviously this is a poetic view of death by electric chair. Reverse the sound and you will see with your own eyes. I think we can safely say that Talliesin has no qualms about killing someone and enjoying looking at their snot.

2codliver: "Which will never fuel, cod liver oil, it's there for Indian revenues, look at my blog, we, we" Intriguing. The Department of Energy will no doubt be onto her blog by now.

3conspiracy forum: "Fnaarrr, tell amp your orgasm from Murray - I can moreover see ye read in the series that Nick.... Take that 98%" I don't want to go into any naming of names and sexual relationships between boards members and 98% of the Take That cast, so I wont.

4knickersinners: "Knickers sinners sonny, yeah with Lindsay all through the... uhh... KNICKERS SINNERS!!! There we are very good now I haven't even made the wicker... ehh remember the...EYY?? This is my personal favourite. "Journalism - a hundred thousand a day! Many many chickens. A genocide of chickens!" That is what was spoken into the microphone but subliminally we're hearing SIN and KNICKERS. But why, that is the question?

5murder: "Mohamed said murder her but my mates said NO" - "We've had her in the thong tonight - be in their for a lot longer, Rapunzel so now she knows everything." Originally a light hearted thanks to the resident PI mod Thaed, this snippet of audio turns out to be an interesting insight into a future murder event. I can't quite put my finger on this one but I think it involves Muslims and long haired white women in thongs. And sitting in towers with a hairbrush.

cont'd

6slavik: "Slavik... woo woo. Learner... Friendly. I can't resist her thoughts, it's the real its all." This had me gobsmacked... I think this is quite eye-opening. It must have something to do with the European Union. Probably.

7theaudience: "The audience were interrupting her vodafone, why?" I think this refers to the Rapunzel plot, but maybe someone else has more insight.

8time: "It's artsy what, this,thread, she just passed the Heinz next. Do you remember me?" - "Listen, this time costs money." Hehe, very funny, I think this has got to be an injoke concerning post count. The non-reversed speech is about post count so I think that when you read what they are really saying, it just emphasises the whole point. Well, it obviously does.

Fascinating stuff.

snip....miju

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Freelancer wrote:
    God damn gordon this needs a wider remit, can we put this thread in the humour forum?

Alternatively could we put the conspiracy theories forum as a sub forum of humour?

A) cause that way it'd get more traffic?

B) it'd get a proper home.......

Cant we just ban trolls like you instead?

Here's a whacky idea Freelancer, if you think conspiracy theories are a load of ****e, then don't come into the conspiracy theories forum.

Kernel wrote:
    Cant we just ban trolls like you instead?

Am I the only one who'd laughed at this idiotic suggestion? No.

Am I the one who tried and tested this theory on boards podcasts? No.

But you want to ban me? Mmmmmmm Wonder why?

freelance first and last warning next time = permanent holiday,

if you want to come and engage in an open debate then please do, i and others have no problems with open debate and indeed if you read through threads you will see conspiracy theorists countering some theories and proving them wrong, in fact if you look at my post from a few days i myself rubbished it

on the other hand if you want to come and try and rile people up well then see above

miju wrote:
    freelance first and last warning next time = permanent holiday,

Interestingly I get censored here, on the conspiracy theorist forum where people generally claim the government or "NWO" is censoring the "truth"
    if you want to come and engage in an open debate then please do, i and others have no problems with open debate and indeed if you read through threads you will see conspiracy theorists countering some theories and proving them wrong,

Gordon is the one openingly mocking this thread and I'm the one getting threatened with a ban and being censored?
    on the other hand if you want to come and try and rile people up well then see above

So essentially you're saying I cannot provide a dissenting view to the majority of conspiracy theories presented on this board?

• Advertisement

gordon is partaking and mocking the thread but he can do so becuase he providing samples etc.

you are not, last chance freelancer

miju wrote:
    gordon is partaking and mocking the thread but he can do so becuase he providing samples etc.

you are not, last chance freelancer

So if I included an mpg of someone talking backwards that'd be grand?
    muji wrote:
    jesus christ, that is woeful, by that reason if you were to record a conversation i was having with a work coleague and play it backwards my subconcious is saying "jaysis you've a sweet arse missus"

How is the above any different to what I'm doing?

bye, bye

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Click here to DONATE!
    Haha ha ahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Speech reversal? A load of waffle. Word reversal....hmmm

I'm glad to see that this thread has garnered such interest.

for others interested in reverse speech, try this site:

www.evpreversespeaking.com

the owner of this blog reckons that the reptillians are leaving this planet this May and their departure will be preceded by some catastrophic event between easter and May.

whether you are seriously interested in reverse speech or just want to have a laugh, this is a good entertaining site.

and we dont have to wait too long to disprove or prove her predictions.

peace :)

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

Speech reversal? A load of waffle. Word reversal....hmmm

And the problem with waffles is that they tend to leave bread crumbs, clues to the fact that they have been present.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Hmmm... Looks like we all survived the nuke. Good job guys.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

"Within this report you will hear the voices of U.S. officials in reversed speech, a medium that reveals hidden thoughts, giving you the actual details about their little mushroom surprise for America and the world."

Since When exactly did reversed speach reveal our hidden thoughts?

O **** better not let my girlfreind reverse my speach or im a dead man.Seiously though this entire thing is laughable and unfortunatly america doesnt seem to need an excuse anymore to invade any country, its got its war on terror remember.Madness

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement