Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBS funding part III??

Options
  • 21-02-2006 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Anybody know when the next lot of GBS funding is coming up or when phase three is due?

From reading the DCMNR website phase II closed April 2005 so would it be stupid to assume that phase three (if such a thing exists) is coming close to finish?

John

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I think Phase 2 is finished ....more or less .....

Phase 3 will be announced in June , last I heard, with closing date end september .

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭jwt

Have mailed the regional co-ordinator for details.

I thought the funding was going to be open from Phase II onwards? submit the details, it gets processed, BB supplier gets approved and done. Regardless of time of the year etc.

Might just be wishful thinking

John

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

talked with one of the co-ordinators recently, there will be a phase III but it has not yet been annouced. They did not know when it would begin as the DCMNR are keeping their cards close to their chests..........

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭jwt

Fair enough.

John

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Mr_Man wrote:
    They did not know when it would begin as the DCMNR are keeping their cards close to their chests..........
    Announced June I tells yiz :)

The closing date in September will allow a steady drip feed of 'good news' to exude from the DCMNR starting in November and with a General Election in March 2007 !

One may put in an application in June if one is ready but will most likely hear nothing until November I'm afraid :(

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

jwt wrote:
    I thought the funding was going to be open from Phase II onwards? submit the details, it gets processed, BB supplier gets approved and done. Regardless of time of the year etc.
    Heaven forbid it would ever be implemented in such a logical fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

The sponge is correct - June....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Mr. Dempsey referred to GB III in Killaloe today and said info will be released in the next few weeks.
    thegills

Advertisement