Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tip for 8:30 Bellewstown

Options
  • 30-06-2005 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Just got a tip for Tango Step in the 8:30 at Bellewstown, it's from a different source than the last one I posted but he's still usually a pretty reliable source.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Ah noooo!
    Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

gah missed it :o

fair play tho master k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

did he win?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

he did at 8/1 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Fair play....keep missing these...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Sorry about the late posting guys. It's quite often the nature of these tips, word doesn't come out until very close to the start of the race.

In saying that I had a nice little earner on it, I had it at 10/1 on Betfair, it actually went out to 12/1 near to the off time if I'd been a little more patient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

I think I need to give you my mobile number MasterK !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Gah, missed another.

MasterK, i dont suppose you would consider putting your tips in one thread so we can subscibe to the thread and get instant notification of your posts via email?

I was thinking of that already Ciaran. I used to subscribe to the tips thread that is now a sticky. The problem with that used to be you would get a mail everytime somebody replies to the tread which meant you were getting 20 or 30 mails in some cases.

I might be a good idea to have a new tips thread and make it sticky that only contains the actual tip with a link to another thread to discuss the tip if necessary. It would mean we could all subscribe to that thread and only receive a mail when a tip has been put up rather than when somebody is just commenting on another tip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

CiaranC wrote:
    MasterK, i dont suppose you would consider putting your tips in one thread so we can subscibe to the thread and get instant notification of your posts via email?

How can you get instant alerts?

Hit "Thread Tools" at the top of required thread, then "Subscribe To This Thread" and choose "Instant Email Notification" on the next page.

You'll get a mail everytime someone posts to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

masterK wrote:
    I was thinking of that already Ciaran. I used to subscribe to the tips thread that is now a sticky. The problem with that used to be you would get a mail everytime somebody replies to the tread which meant you were getting 20 or 30 mails in some cases.

I might be a good idea to have a new tips thread and make it sticky that only contains the actual tip with a link to another thread to discuss the tip if necessary. It would mean we could all subscribe to that thread and only receive a mail when a tip has been put up rather than when somebody is just commenting on another tip.

V Good suggestion. New sticky added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

ooops...my apologies...I've posted a non tip comment in it.

Good idea though.

The advantage of this approach is that we'll only ever get a mail notification when there is a new tip added.

For a bit of fun we could also record our profit/loss from all of our tips as a group to see can we make a decent virtual profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Damnit, I didn't see it until now, was in the pub last night at that time. I had a tip for the 8 o' clock which I hit hard and it is still running. This would have made my day. Oh well hehe. :o

By the way, well done masterK :)

Advertisement