Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I miss sex and the city

Options
  • 11-11-2004 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

Anyone else really miss sex and the city? It is just not the same watchin repeats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

No. I'm extremely happy it's gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    Anyone else really miss sex and the city? It is just not the same watchin repeats

So do I :( Nasty_Girl - I watched two repeats last night though. The one where Carrie gets back with the buffed up Aidan (what a body ;) ), Samantha wears mock nipples and shags a man who likes to talk babytalk to her, Charlotte and Trey and trying for a baby and Miranda is shagging Marathan guy (who likes to lick bums and get his licked too). Its a funny episode really. Would love some new ones...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Don't miss it, its garbage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I wish I could miss it, it's on the TV every bloody night on about 4 different channels.

But I guess that's why God invented the remote control, so I could change the channel ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i just miss sex.... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Meh, I watched it sometimes when it was on, but it's not the type of show I could miss. It's not actually that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Dr. Loon wrote:
    No. I'm extremely happy it's gone!
    Why oh why cant I give you more rep?

I miss Sex in the City like I miss having hot pokers shuved up my arse. :o
    Sorry, it was just one of them shows that really, really, annoyed me.
    I actually get angry watching it. :eek:

<edit> Now I do miss Band of Brothers... </edit>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Zulu wrote:
    Why oh why cant I give you more rep?

I miss Sex in the City like I miss having hot pokers shuved up my arse. :o
    Sorry, it was just one of them shows that really, really, annoyed me.
    I actually get angry watching it. :eek:

<edit> Now I do miss Band of Brothers... </edit>

Each to their own, Zulu! I thought the great art of poker shoving was dead and gone.....glad to see that there is still an underground 'movment' out there!! ;)

Loved SATC, don't miss it! Have most of the series on DVD!

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

I would be worried if a man missed watching it - it is a girlie show imo. There was SFA on the tv last night though. I ended up watching Laid Bare and Sex Sexy on M&M I think and Stigmata on Discovery channel. I usually watch a few programmes at once - what with all the feckin ads every 5 mins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

sanncoo wrote:
    Each to their own, Zulu! I thought the great art of poker shoving was dead and gone.....glad to see that there is still an underground 'movment' out there!! ;)
    There's a few of us keeping the dream alive :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Got to say I'm glad that it's gone. It means I don't have to go out with a group of my mates (male ones at that) and have them start nattering about SaTC and whatever hilarious sexscapade they got up to this week. I'm almost with Zulu on this one - there was something about the show that just irritated the heck out of me, and I can almost hear her voice going in my head, "You know the funny thing about men is that.." and I want it to stop, to shut up... And now she has.
    Calm.
    Peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Deeply irritating programme about a pack of spoiled whinging slags

Evertime I see that crypto-bull dyke Sarah Jessica Parker I just want to slap her.

for the girlies anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

pork99 wrote:
    Deeply irritating programme about a pack of spoiled whinging slags

Evertime I see that crypto-bull dyke Sarah Jessica Parker I just want to slap her.

I'm very happy it's gone.

Only women think Sarah Jessica Parker is the type of woman men find attractive.

Personally, I think she looks like a horse. A quick search of Google groups just confirmed this.

"Man-faced t*t-stand" I think was the best description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Personally, I think she looks like a horse. A quick search of Google groups just confirmed this.

You consult the internet to confirm your own opinions?

RE SATC, Only watched one episode of the show ever. Can't say I liked it at all. Ladies, indulge in shoe-fetishes to your hearts content you like but even tho I'm no style guru I'm 100% against anything that promotes a woman wearing a bra with a backless dress! A major tacky turnoff IMHO.

(yes I admit I really didn't get to the core of whatever the show was about!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I'm very happy it's gone.

Only women think Sarah Jessica Parker is the type of woman men find attractive.

"Man-faced t*t-stand" I think was the best description.

or looks like a bad transvestite :D

Advertisement