Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 30-03-2017 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Indian Tomahawk 20/1 8.00 Dundalk. Been following it. Has been running bad in claimers to get the weight down. Back into a handicap. The yard back their horses if there fancied. Keep an eye on it in market. Had a small play @20s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Got good word for Prendergasts in the 6.00 at Dundalk should go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Gringo180 wrote: »

Is that Kevin Prendergast's? PJ has one in that race also.

Is that Kevin Prendergast's? PJ has one in that race also.

Yes Kevins. Tuamhain is the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bludcrazetiger

Anonymous John - Lingfield 4.30 @ 9/2

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Indian Tomahawk 20/1 8.00 Dundalk. Been following it. Has been running bad in claimers to get the weight down. Back into a handicap. The yard back their horses if there fancied. Keep an eye on it in market. Had a small play @20s
    He could be used as a pacemaker for Atlas in that race tomorrow. There is a turn in the horse but it's not tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Yes Kevins. Tuamhain is the horse.

Was told this morning this is well fancied,that she is fit and will be tough to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

a NR

• Registered Users Posts: 16,378 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Lingfield 430 - Bertie Blu Boy not tasted victory for quite some time now, but has been dropping like a stone down the ratings. An official rating of just 71 should put it back into the sort of area where it was winning off this time last year. Form line suggests to me that this one may just run better during Spring/Summer with a bit of sun on its back. 33/1 e/w.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Lingfield 330 - Bertie Blu Boy

16:30hrs, might go against the grain and double also with 18:00 DDK Social Butterfly EW

16:30hrs, might go against the grain and double also with 18:00 DDK Social Butterfly EW
    Oops fixed.

• Advertisement

Tip for Scurlogstown Lad ew in the 6:30

Got 20s

Lingfield 430 - Bertie Blu Boy not tasted victory for quite some time now, but has been dropping like a stone down the ratings. An official rating of just 71 should put it back into the sort of area where it was winning off this time last year. Form line suggests to me that this one may just run better during Spring/Summer with a bit of sun on its back. 33/1 e/w.
    Useless.

Doesn't matter though, going for a huge lump job on Ajman Princess in the last at Lingfield :cool:

Bit od money for the 2 Niall Moran trained runners

Redroute Star won 4 times in Hong Kong
    Iyiyiangel has no form whatsover

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Bit od money for the 2 Niall Moran trained runners

Redroute Star won 4 times in Hong Kong
    Iyiyiangel has no form whatsover

Redoutes star travelled very strongly last time in Navan after a long absence. This might be coming a bit quick after that but there is a turn in him later in the summer, probably around Roscommon or Sligo.

That was shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

That was shocking.

It took a false step as it came out of the stall and I reckon it got injured in some way, travelled well the first half the race and couldn't go when jockey asked and weakened out of it so something was clearly amiss.

Tip for Scurlogstown Lad ew in the 6:30

Got 20s
    Scandalous.

Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Moscow is magnificent

Been told to back Northern Surprise each way in the 730 at Dindalk.Wouldnt be going too mad on it but only 8 runners so a decent each way race. Still 10s in Ladbrokes, in to 15/2 with Powers.

That head on for the start of the 7:00 was pretty damning for Leigh Roche. Fast asleep in the stalls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Been told Texas Radio hasn't got in as a reserve in the 8.00 by chance and is fully expected to go very close.
    I'm keeping the powder dry as i've my eye on a few at Aintree that i'm going to have a good go on but said i'd give the heads up for anybody interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Very last minute but just heard Pillar in the 8 o clock has a ew shot. 12/1 in PP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Been told Texas Radio hasn't got in as a reserve in the 8.00 by chance and is fully expected to go very close.
    I'm keeping the powder dry as i've my eye on a few at Aintree that i'm going to have a good go on but said i'd give the heads up for anybody interested.

No good at all, trapped wide and never seriously involved, sorry for anyone that followed but word was genuine from someone involved with one of the withdrawn horses.

Pillar came through on ew.

Newcastle 20.45

Poppy in the wind ew 13/2 PP

Poppy wilted. Started a bit late. Muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Johner wrote: »
    Surprised they did anything but good to see.

Let her find her way home and an education, ridiculous punishments.

Advertisement