Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring Pro- Live View on LTE vs 3G

Options
  • 17-01-2017 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

I'm having a very strange issue with my Ring Pro. I cant connect to Live Video (or motion/bell events) if my phone is on LTE. If I change the network type to 3G it works perfectly.
    I'm on Meteor. Seems like a network related issue but I thought I'd check here to see if there are any other Ring users on Meteor who have the same issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nadeise

Hi, sorry I can't help with your issue but I am thinking of buying a Ring Pro and have a couple of questions if you don't mind?

1. Do you need planning permission in Ireland to install a video doorbell?
    2. Are there any issues with recording of the public from a Legal point of view?

Thanks
    N

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

nadeise wrote: »
    Hi, sorry I can't help with your issue but I am thinking of buying a Ring Pro and have a couple of questions if you don't mind?

1. Do you need planning permission in Ireland to install a video doorbell?
    2. Are there any issues with recording of the public from a Legal point of view?

Thanks
    N
    I'll refer you to this post:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102754833&postcount=6

Advertisement