Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Genuine valuation required

• 25-04-2014 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hello lads,

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer who would value some old Irish banknotes for me in the cork area? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭foxylock

foxylock wrote: »
    Hello lads,

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer who would value some old Irish banknotes for me in the cork area? Thanks.

Sooo....... maybe theres one outside the cork area??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭hexosan

Stick up a few pictures here and you'll get a rough idea of the values.

I would rather meet a dealer and get some precise values.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

I would rather meet a dealer and get some precise values.

This is the antiques and collectibles forum...people will be curious and in most cases,knowledgeble.

If you just want the name of a "dealer" maybe google would provide you with the answer without all the unpleasantness of a discussion forum.

chopper6 wrote: »
    This is the antiques and collectibles forum...people will be curious and in most cases,knowledgeble.

If you just want the name of a "dealer" maybe google would provide you with the answer without all the unpleasantness of a discussion forum.

unpleasantness???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,495 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

unpleasantness???

Surely not in the genteel and rarefied world of Collectibles and Antiques?

640px-5._Galloway%27s_Antique_Shop.png

Advertisement