Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meter reading

Options
  • 24-07-2014 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have been getting rather high bills as of late. I have submitted a meter reading but no one has called to verify the reading and as such my bill is still an estimate. Is it possible to arrange a reading?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi JeffKenna,

Thank you for your post. We'll be happy to take a look at your account and investigate this for you. Please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

One reason why a bill may not be issued after a meter reading is submitted, is if the reading is received within 7 days of a scheduled read. I'll be able to check this on your account. We can't request a call out for meter reading, but if you'd like to provide us with one by PM, we'll be able to log it on your account.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Hi JeffKenna,

Thank you for your post. We'll be happy to take a look at your account and investigate this for you. Please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

One reason why a bill may not be issued after a meter reading is submitted, is if the reading is received within 7 days of a scheduled read. I'll be able to check this on your account. We can't request a call out for meter reading, but if you'd like to provide us with one by PM, we'll be able to log it on your account.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Hi Aoife,

Pm sent. Many thanks.

Advertisement