Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Focus Group Participants Needed

Options
  • 24-07-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

I’m a MA Journalism student at DIT and I’m looking for participants for my focus group. I am working on my thesis looking at the relationship between satire/parody and bullying under the First Amendment (if there is any). The focus group will take place in the DIT campus on Aungier Street on Wednesday 6th August from 12.00pm to 1.00pm (room TBA).

Anyone is welcome to take part. Information sheets will be provided at the group session outlining satire cases that have come before the American courts in the past, which participants will be expected to read (they will be brief). Then I will lead a discussion on each case. Participants will also be required to sign a consent form before the session begins. The session should take no more than 1 hour and refreshments will be provided.

Please message me if interested. Participation is voluntary and would be much appreciated.

Advertisement