Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Qotsa album

Options
  • 20-08-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello broes

I would know what are favorite albums and/or vinyls and/or songs.
    I like to know which songs other like .
    Personally my favourite album is era vulgaris , lp is The fun machine took a **** and died single and my 5 favourite songs are :

-Born to hula
    -Misfit love
    -How to handle a rope ( A lesson in the lauriat )
    -God is in the radio
    -If had a tail

Same for kyuss if somebody know/like

Thx for your opinions and comments :)
    R3P0USH0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Wanna make it witchu is the biz

• Registered Users Posts: 28 R3P0USH0

Warper wrote: »

Yeah is a good song , if you like this style of qotsa songs you should hear this lullaby or suture up your future

Warper wrote: »

even running joke is good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Cill94

'Lullabies to Paralyze' i think. Very trippy and atmospheric in parts but also has some straight up catchy songs like In My Head, Little Sister, and Burn The Witch.

Having said that, I haven't listened to their full discography so..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Heading to the gig this evening, favourite album is the self titled album, favourite track is probably the The Bronze off the split EP or In The Fade.

Favourite Kyuss album is Welcome To Sky Valley, love Kyuss.

Looking forward to tonight at Belsonic though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

My favourite is the debut. Great from start to finish.

Debut album is great , i like it , my fav song is how to handle a reope (a lesson in the lauriat)

And the kyuss welcome to sky valley is epic , my fav kyuss song is supa scoopa and mighty scoop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

My favourite is the debut. Great from start to finish.

Mine as well. I find the others a bit too slick comparison.

i like every songs from qotsa , except quick to the pointless ant 1/2 like cockwork songs

• Registered Users Posts: 21,116 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Like clockwork
    Lullabies to Paralyse
    Rated R
    QotSA
    SFTD
    Era Vulgaris

These are mine, but the first 5 can be fairly interchangeable. Unreal band altogether!

Karma to Burn playing Fibbers next week for those who are into the sound of early QotSA/Kyuss too btw.

• Advertisement

That is the most epic band what i know , i nearly win an auction to buy qotsa - qotsa vinyl , i go take it tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

I just like Josh he's creative.

I just like Josh he's creative.

Yeah he is a good guy , i like him. He is avay from adele style **** and is very direct . He can be angry anyway , like in one concert but he has a really ****in epic personality , he comes from kyuss , stand by qotsa and create them crooked vultures

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Honestly I love every single album they have put out. Fantastic band.

There's a certain edge to the music, the production is never too slick for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Skullface McGubbin

Songs For the Deaf is my favorite. Era Vulgaris has it's moments too.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Rated R closed followed by Songs for the Deaf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭weemcd

SFTD
    Rated R
    Self Titled
    LTP
    Era Vulgaris

Have not listened to new album much but I will after going to last gig has reminded me how much I love this band

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Songs For The Deaf most likely my fave but I think its fair to say they don't have a dire album. Prefer Era Vulgaris to LTP myself not sure why the title track Era Vulgaris only made it onto copies of it as a bonus track thought it was killer.

Heres a random bunch of me fave tracks but could easily be at least 3/4 off each album :D:D

Hangin' Tree
    A Song For The Dead
    Auto Pilot
    I Appear Missing
    I'm Designer
    Lost Art...OFAS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,839 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I'd rank their albums from favourite to least favourite like this:
    Era Vulgaris
    Rated R
    Songs For The Deaf
    Queens Of The Stone Age
    Like Clockwork
    Lullabies To Paralyze

As for favourite songs I'd go with Regular John, Turnin' On The Screw, The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret, Gonna Leave You and Better Living Through Chemistry.

But nearly ive discoverd new songs and a neW album , so now my favs are the album Gamma ray ( qotsa/kyuss) avec if only everything and born to hula , extremly rare becquse the production was cancelled very quickly because another band at the same name say if josh would not change the name , he will have justice problems or somtehin lik that.
    I will actually have one soon .

So my favorite album is ep gamma ray and my two fav songs are born to hula and into the hollow

• Advertisement
Advertisement