Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

casa nostra

Options
  • 20-08-2014 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Anyone know if casa nostra the Italian restaurant in Mount Kenneth is reopening? suppose to be closed for summer and open again in September but passed today and TO Let sign is up :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 waggs

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi all
    Anyone know if casa nostra the Italian restaurant in Mount Kenneth is reopening? suppose to be closed for summer and open again in September but passed today and TO Let sign is up :(

Never believed the reopening message myself. I heard there was some disagreement about rent. Doubt they will be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

Its on daft, available to rent from the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

That sucks my favourite place :(

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

my favourite too. gutted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I .. I dont know what I'm going to do... 3 months wait was bad enough but this is like .... infinity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I'm surprised it lasted so long in the ghetto that is Mount Kennett! I praise any business that tries to succeed there but the area is an absolute hell-hole!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I never bought the 'closing for three months" thing either. the To Let sign has been there for about a month - i pass it each morning.

I ate there once and really didnt like it. I feel it was bigged-up on Tripadvisor a little.

Ah no. Nicest pizzas in Limerick. That area was a bad choice to begin with. Maybe they'll relocate? If they do they should start delivering

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think I ate there 4 or 5 times and loved it on every occasion. Hopefully they'll be back in a better location.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Brr Something

Bumped into the owner the other week and seems they are looking for another place in a better location. Food is fantastic there but not the best of locals. Fingers crossed they find somewhere and enjoy the success the food deserves.

• Advertisement
Advertisement