Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken lens on sunglasses. Replaceable?

• 14-08-2014 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭

I have a good pair of persol sunglasses that I have had for 10 years and unfortunately they had an accident and one of the lenses is broken. I was wondering if i is possible to replace one polarised lens? Obviously that style is long out of stock but do any companies cut a glass? Not prescription btw. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Eyeglasses & Contact Lens & Eyecare forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

Cheers Dudara

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Most places would be able to do that for you although the shade might be slightly different. Would be worth just popping into your optometrist to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

Asked in Vision Express today. They said they would have to replace both lenses with plastic ones and that would cost 150 lids. Seems very steep to me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭miltonkrest

try sunglasses.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭heffoo

You can definitely get cheaper but not for less than 100 Euro.

Advertisement