Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BN030

Options
  • 18-08-2014 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Got accepted this morning onto the early childhood and education course.. I am a mature student but got accepted through my fetac level 5 award.. juts wondering if anyone can help with me with what kind of hours you do in year 1.. i know its full time but not necessarily fulltime hours if u get me.. just wondering as am going into year 2 in Liberties college on vtos as have 2 and a half year old son who on this scheme i get subsidided childcare costs and need to figure out childcare costs if i do this course have a week to decide.. please any help would be very grateful in making my decision thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

youandme13 wrote: »
    Got accepted this morning onto the early childhood and education course.. I am a mature student but got accepted through my fetac level 5 award.. juts wondering if anyone can help with me with what kind of hours you do in year 1.. i know its full time but not necessarily fulltime hours if u get me.. just wondering as am going into year 2 in Liberties college on vtos as have 2 and a half year old son who on this scheme i get subsidided childcare costs and need to figure out childcare costs if i do this course have a week to decide.. please any help would be very grateful in making my decision thank you :)

welcome to itb, I'm a third year on the course. First year is about 20hrs of classes but they're spread out over 5. Days 9-5, so you will probably have long gaps in between classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭GingerNut93

Have you heard from the college or anything yet? I'm starting new in sep also.

Advertisement