Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology and History DCU

Options
  • 20-08-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,

I'm looking into online courses. Basically I'm looking for an online undergraduate degree that will enable me to study psychology and when finished register with the BPS and PSI and study History and when finished be able to register with the teaching council of Ireland. I don't mind the length of this course. I just want to keep my options open. I'm currently working in the funds sector and have a BBs. I've looked into the DCU open education but I'm wondering would six modules in psychology enable me to register with the BPS etc. I know I could teach history with six modules. I know they have an BA with psychology major but I'm unsure whether or not I can do six modules in History with the nine required for psychology.

Anyone know of any other online courses that might suit?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Hi All,

I'm looking into online courses. Basically I'm looking for an online undergraduate degree that will enable me to study psychology and when finished register with the BPS and PSI and study History and when finished be able to register with the teaching council of Ireland. I don't mind the length of this course. I just want to keep my options open. I'm currently working in the funds sector and have a BBs. I've looked into the DCU open education but I'm wondering would six modules in psychology enable me to register with the BPS etc. I know I could teach history with six modules. I know they have an BA with psychology major but I'm unsure whether or not I can do six modules in History with the nine required for psychology.

Anyone know of any other online courses that might suit?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Check the BPS and PSI website for a list of accredited courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 longinthetooth

Just wondering if you found out anything else about this course? In particular the psychology portion.

Advertisement