Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debunking 911 conspiracy theories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Dude111 wrote: »
    Give this link to anyone who thinks your talking BS about the cover up of 911,an excellent read for them! (If they will read it)

http://web.archive.org/web/20030219110448/http://www.911-strike.com/debunking.htm

Amusing and more than selective with the facts...nothing more.

I think the only cover up in relation to 9/11 was the covering up of the authorities own incompetence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,446 ✭✭✭weisses

Piece is from 2003

Much happened after that regarding the validity of a conspiracy

The idea that scores of people at government level or whatever conspired to cause 9/11 and are at this moment in time keeping this a secret from the rest of the world is hilarious.

We (humans) are not as clever as we think we are and I for one do not believe for one moment that so many people conspired together to cover up 9/11 and to keep it as a secret to this day.

The most striking thing about that article which is not mentioned is that airport security for internal US flights pre 9/11 was lax. The idea that people walked on to the plane with equipment is not that unbelievable and more than credible. In fact that is what happened.

I worked in Boston and NY in 1999 and took several internal flights and it was really like getting on a bus. I was also in the WWTC for that matter...maybe I am implicated...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

The idea that scores of people at government level or whatever conspired to cause *insert conspiracy theory* and are at this moment in time keeping this a secret from the rest of the world is hilarious.

Mexican wars (both)
    Spanish-American war
    World War I
    World War 2
    Korean War
    Vietnam War
    Grenada invasion
    Panama invasion
    Iraq and Iran war
    Desert storm
    etc etc

ALL the above wars were either started by a US false flag or a false flag operation was the reason for US entry. ALL documented with evidence to back it up. what makes it so hard to believe 9/11 was any different? all you need to do is look at who benefited from the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

Mexican wars (both)
    Spanish-American war
    World War I
    World War 2
    Korean War
    Vietnam War
    Grenada invasion
    Panama invasion
    Iraq and Iran war
    Desert storm
    etc etc

ALL the above wars were either started by a US false flag or a false flag operation was the reason for US entry. ALL documented with evidence to back it up. what makes it so hard to believe 9/11 was any different? all you need to do is look at who benefited from the event.

Pearl harbour was a false flag?

• Advertisement

Pearl harbour was a false flag?

I think he meant that It was known that PH would be attacked and they let it happen ... same as 9/11

what weisses said.

they knew it was happening.

Mexican wars (both)
    Spanish-American war
    World War I
    World War 2
    Korean War
    Vietnam War
    Grenada invasion
    Panama invasion
    Iraq and Iran war
    Desert storm
    etc etc

So what??

So the US was involved in the aforemenationed wars & covert operations which of course means that they set up 9/11 to start another war...riiigghhht. As for benefitted, look at the cost and economic data since.

Love the twisting of my post though...

I don't think you get the point I was making...to illistrate my point, some of the theories out there suggest,for example, that the WTC was rigged with explosives....logistically this would have taken quite an operation which would have involved many people, let's say a few dozen, now in this day and age, are you suggesting that there are scores of people out there keeping this a secret. Where are the people that planted these explosives??

Even that light hearted link by the OP suggests that the fuel could not have been hot enough to vaporise the plane...really...well it did!!...

And as no evidence of the plane apparently exists...so this involves a hundreds of fireman, police officers, emergency services either

a. concealing plane parts or

b. there was some other substance/explosive on board to vaporise the plane.

...oh by the way..didnt they find some landing gear a few months back in another building??

As for the missile hitting the Pentagon..this is hilarious stuff. There is CCTV footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Even if you still want to believe that a missile stirke was ordered...then somebody had to prep the system and launch the missile...now again are you seriously telling me that there are people who did this and just keeping quite?? Plus there is plenty of plane wreckage from that site!

I think you give the authorities far too much credit and that is prob the most polite comment I will make..;)

what weisses said.

they knew it was happening.

'Knew' what exactly...that there was a general and ongoing threat to US cities etc which might involve hijackings?...yeah sure you assume the worst.

or do you subscribe to the notion that the US actually facilitated and helped organise 9/11 (planted explosives etc) as opposed to 'Well, we have a general idea, not too good on the specifics, but then again who can you take serious these days?'

So what??

So the US was involved in the aforemenationed wars & covert operations which of course means that they set up 9/11 to start another war...riiigghhht. As for benefitted, look at the cost and economic data since.

Love the twisting of my post though...

I don't think you get the point I was making...to illistrate my point, some of the theories out there suggest,for example, that the WTC was rigged with explosives....logistically this would have taken quite an operation which would have involved many people, let's say a few dozen, now in this day and age, are you suggesting that there are scores of people out there keeping this a secret. Where are the people that planted these explosives??

Even that light hearted link by the OP suggests that the fuel could not have been hot enough to vaporise the plane...really...well it did!!...

And as no evidence of the plane apparently exists...so this involves a hundreds of fireman, police officers, emergency services either

a. concealing plane parts or

b. there was some other substance/explosive on board to vaporise the plane.

...oh by the way..didnt they find some landing gear a few months back in another building??

As for the missile hitting the Pentagon..this is hilarious stuff. There is CCTV footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Even if you still want to believe that a missile stirke was ordered...then somebody had to prep the system and launch the missile...now again are you seriously telling me that there are people who did this and just keeping quite?? Plus there is plenty of plane wreckage from that site!

I think you give the authorities far too much credit and that is prob the most polite comment I will make..;)

And don't forget they managed all this, plus over a 100 years of false flags opps, but they couldn't be arsed plant a few WMD's out in Iraq to actually justify the publicly stated reason, they went in there.

• Advertisement

And don't forget they managed all this, plus over a 100 years of false flags opps, but they couldn't be arsed plant a few WMD's out in Iraq to actually justify the publicly stated reason, they went in there.

Of course...maybe they went all Genghis Khan on it and killed off everyone who was invloved in the plot and the last person killed themselves thus taking all the evidence to the grave....:eek:

Just do a Putin on it...just invade. He doesnt need fancy smancy elaborate 9/11 plots to justify invasions

So what??

So the US was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

I will make..;)

well done, you've just made the leap to next level assumptions about me!

if you want to know my personal views on what happened it doesnt take much detective work (try the thread below this one maybe? since i started it)... but i will say this, anyone spouting the 'official' story to me is likely to be regarded as a bad comedian.

this has smelled fishy for near 13 years, i dont think your regurgitation of the standard lines will change that for me.

well done, you've just made the leap to next level assumptions about me!

if you want to know my personal views on what happened it doesnt take much detective work (try the thread below this one maybe? since i started it)... but i will say this, anyone spouting the 'official' story to me is likely to be regarded as a bad comedian.

this has smelled fishy for near 13 years, i dont think your regurgitation of the standard lines will change that for me.

yes I can see that big 'smoking' gun pointed at your head forcing you to read and post replies.

Your 'theory' has the usual regurgitation of bush+neocons+ haliburton+ saudi arabia+isreal zzzzzzzzz...you even got the Kennedy's mentioned...Good Job..:) (if there was a large Thumbs Up emoticon...you would get it). In fact, where is your theory?

You are more than entitled to your opinion and honestly, I have zero interest in changing your mind because neither of us have a clue what really happened.

I have zero interest in changing your mind because neither of us have a clue what really happened.

i can respect that, its a line i use a lot. unfortunately not enough users here have that attitude and it can get tiresome.

The idea that scores of people at government level or whatever conspired to cause 9/11 and are at this moment in time keeping this a secret from the rest of the world is hilarious.

You should have payed more attention during History class or at least inform/teach yourself what happened
    We (humans) are not as clever as we think we are and I for one do not believe for one moment that so many people conspired together to cover up 9/11 and to keep it as a secret to this day.

You said it right ... Humans are not as clever as we think ...That's how you can get away with false flag setups ...
    The most striking thing about that article which is not mentioned is that airport security for internal US flights pre 9/11 was lax. The idea that people walked on to the plane with equipment is not that unbelievable and more than credible. In fact that is what happened.

Hijackers where picked out and where searched for a second time (cctv footage available)
    I worked in Boston and NY in 1999 and took several internal flights and it was really like getting on a bus. I was also in the WWTC for that matter...maybe I am implicated...:eek:

So that's your reasoning it happened as it happened ?? ....

You should be more worried as to why they entered an Illegal war in the first place

They made up the WMD claim

They where responsible for the deaths of approx half a million people as a result of their invasion

And you cannot believe 9/11 was allowed to happen by the same government who is responsible for the massacre in Iraq ??

weisses wrote: »
    You should be more worried as to why they entered an Illegal war in the first place

They made up the WMD claim

They where responsible for the deaths of approx half a million people as a result of their invasion

And you cannot believe 9/11 was allowed to happen by the same government who is responsible for the massacre in Iraq ??

Well you will have to clarify what you mean by the bolded part before I can answer your question. Who allowed what exactly?

Well you will have to clarify what you mean by the bolded part before I can answer your question. Who allowed what exactly?

See it as a gulf of Tonkin scenario only now the attacks are used as justification to go to War in the Middle east

Since the war in Iraq began in 2003 there have been 4344 Americans killed, 3474 of those in combat. The total Americans wounded is 31494, with over 10000 being wounded in combat.

Puts 9/11 in a different perspective doesn't it

Specially when you realize they had no justification to invade Iraq in the first place but conveniently used the 9/11 attacks to go to war

You should have payed more attention during History class or at least inform/teach yourself what happened

LMAO..oh the old classic Boards reply when you havent got anything more intelligent to say..that's a reply I would expect from a newbie..tedious.

So can I take it that you believe that there are countless people out there who know what happened and colluded and have just kept there mouth shut?

You said it right ... Humans are not as clever as we think ...That's how you can get away with false flag setups ...

Hijackers where picked out and where searched for a second time (cctv footage available)

So the security personal at the airports were in on the act as wel?? That's a lot of people to keep quiet. I suppose they were plants.

So that's your reasoning it happened as it happened ?? ....

Yes that's extactly what I am saying....:rolleyes:

You are a funny crowd back in Dingle...

See it as a gulf of Tonkin scenario only now the attacks are used as justification to go to War in the Middle east

Since the war in Iraq began in 2003 there have been 4344 Americans killed, 3474 of those in combat. The total Americans wounded is 31494, with over 10000 being wounded in combat.

Puts 9/11 in a different perspective doesn't it

Specially when you realize they had no justification to invade Iraq in the first place but conveniently used the 9/11 attacks to go to war

Nobody doubts that the false WMD pretext to go into Iraq. Not sure what age you are but I took part in the demontrations in 2003 against the invasion...not that it was going to make any difference.

We all knew it was BS the whole Iraq/WMD smokescreen. My biggest shock at the time was the media just bought into it without question.

• Advertisement

[/B]

Yes that's extactly what I am saying....:rolleyes:

You are a funny crowd back in Dingle...

Where all into music and sheep here :D

Nobody doubts that the false WMD pretext to go into Iraq. Not sure what age you are but I took part in the demontrations in 2003 against the invasion...not that it was going to make any difference.

We all knew it was BS the whole Iraq/WMD smokescreen. My biggest shock at the time was the media just bought into it without question.

How far fetched is it then that they allowed the "attack" to justify going to War

The burning down of the reichstag is another example .. See what happened in Germany as a result of that

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1310995/Historians-find-proof-that-Nazis-burnt-Reichstag.html

LMAO..oh the old classic Boards reply when you havent got anything more intelligent to say..that's a reply I would expect from a newbie..tedious.

To me you perfectly describe your own position you have in this discussion

Sweeping generalizations with nothing added to the discussion

So the security personal at the airports were in on the act as wel?? That's a lot of people to keep quiet. I suppose they were plants

No you said they where lax ... I say they weren't and there is cctv footage that supports that

How far fetched is it then that they allowed the "attack" to justify going to War

The burning down of the reichstag is another example .. See what happened in Germany as a result of that

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1310995/Historians-find-proof-that-Nazis-burnt-Reichstag.html

I don't disagree at all that the attack played right into the hands of the neocons. In fact they prob thought that all their birthdays and Christmases had come at once.

Whether they simply looked the other way or actively encouraged it is another matter.

What I dont buy into, is the planting of explosives in the WTC, self inflicted missile attacks, airport security looking the other way etc. For my mind, that would involve too many people having to keep quiet. Just not credible in my eyes.

I also feel that the neocons took the view that there will be an attack someday on US soil in some form and they had to be ready to make the most of it.

For what it's worth South Park do a good parody on the cover up theorys.

To me you perfectly describe your own position you have in this discussion

Sweeping generalizations with nothing added to the discussion

I should remind you that was reply to your sweeping generalisation which added nothing...I would have expected a better reply from someone who has been on here longer instead of the ol' "Go away an educate yourself" line.

No you said they where lax ... I say they weren't and there is cctv footage that supports that

so do you feel that airport security looked the other way with a little nod and wink?

Remember pre 9/11 there was nothing untoward about bringing those items on board and the cockpit door did not have the same security. With some min planning, it was relatively easy to hijack a plane on an internal flight. Also remember that today's airport security came after 9/11 so there is a danger of applying different standards. Not sure if you remember airport security pre 9/11.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Burky126

I should remind you that was reply to your sweeping generalisation which added nothing...I would have expected a better reply from someone who has been on here longer instead of the ol' "Go away an educate yourself" line.

But that is the whole point

There are so many examples in History that justify the view that 9/11 was allowed to happen to serve the Neocons ..

I also have reservations with the whole explosives rigging theory (although i haven't seen any scientific evidence regarding building 7 collapsed due to office fires)

You seem to be up to date with this subject so yes i think your first posts where very generalizing,

You said it yourself you didn't believe the Iraq/wmd smokescreen ... I posted the casualties of that decision, compared to that 9/11 is peanuts ....

So they can pull off and get away with the Iraq invasion and you cannot believe they had solid foreknowledge and probably assisted in the 9/11 attacks ?

• Advertisement

so do you feel that airport security looked the other way with a little nod and wink?

Remember pre 9/11 there was nothing untoward about bringing those items on board and the cockpit door did not have the same security. With some min planning, it was relatively easy to hijack a plane on an internal flight. Also remember that today's airport security came after 9/11 so there is a danger of applying different standards. Not sure if you remember airport security pre 9/11.

No I'm only stating they weren't lax

Even today you have to agree that airport security is a joke only to give us a false sense of security

And even pre 9/11 it took me a while to clear US customs .. Remember the "interrogation" at Schiphol very well

Advertisement