Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer repairs - Carlow

Options
  • 03-08-2010 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Anyone know who does printer repairs in Carlow? Basically, it's a jammed printer that needs unjamming.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

How old/new is the printer? Sometimes the cost of repairing exceeds the cost of a new one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭J_Wholesale

It's a couple of years old. A new one of the same model costs about €150.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah shouldn't cost that much, but could be about half that cost.

Don't know anywhere - do you have any office supply shops in Carlow? They usually sell them and repair sometimes. I can only think of one place in Waterford myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

off the top of my head
    Jones' Business Systems (askea business park)
    Rockfield IT solutions (think he has a premises beside Dominos)
    DS computers (across the road from Dominos)
    and
    Steven Cort (Dublin St)

Advertisement