Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elme

This is my first time to post anything on Boards, and I don't know if I'm in the right area or am I jumping into someones conversation, sorry if I am I new, My self and my husband wants to further our mediumship and healing,we have being to a lot of people and each and every one of the them keep's telling me and my husband that we have very strong healing power's and very strong Psychically plus my husband was told that his path is Trance, but don't know where to go or what places does courses, we cant find any answers as to help us progress, as always money is tight doing courses for E250 each is out of the picture at this time, We would be very grateful if anybody has any tips or information that would help us were in the Sligo Area TIA, Elaine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 landa2014

I went to Linda Green a couple of times now, first time she read my life like reading a book effortlessly, she decribed everything in detail that was happening in in life at the time, at the end of the reading she got in touch with someone very close to my heart it was amazing and very emotional. She predicted things that would happen in the future and over the course of around 2/3 months theses thing did occur these weren't life changing events nothing too serious but thet did come true nonetheless, I decided to go back to Linda because i was in a very bad place in my life and was desperate for advice on what to do, before i even had time to get comfortable in the chair she was able to tell what was goin on in my life, she predicted a lot of good stuff that was goin to happen in the future at the minute i cant really see how my life is goin to turn around that much i hope it does come true only time will tell.
    Has anyone elses predictions from Linda come true? I mean life changing, i would be grateful for the feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

elme wrote: »
    This is my first time to post anything on Boards, and I don't know if I'm in the right area or am I jumping into someones conversation, sorry if I am I new, My self and my husband wants to further our mediumship and healing,we have being to a lot of people and each and every one of the them keep's telling me and my husband that we have very strong healing power's and very strong Psychically plus my husband was told that his path is Trance, but don't know where to go or what places does courses, we cant find any answers as to help us progress, as always money is tight doing courses for E250 each is out of the picture at this time, We would be very grateful if anybody has any tips or information that would help us were in the Sligo Area TIA, Elaine.

Contact Shane in Heart and Soul in Mullingar. He'll have any and all information you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 twinky82

H there :)...If anybody has the number for the sisters in Bryanstown in Drogheda could I have it please and thank you :) X

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

Hi, does anyone know if Carol is still based in Lucan area? If yes could they PM me her details.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

Hi

Could someone please pm me billy martins number? The number for Yukon bar doesn't work and I think I read somewhere else that he has a diff num. I tried that number also but it doesn't work.

Does he still even work anymore?! There doesn't seem to be any recent threads about him!!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 24 natec12

If someone could pm me the number for the sisters in drogheda id be very grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 3 evilfairy99

lookalike wrote: »
    She's next to impossible to get in contact with - an it seems to be the same with Rory Bates,

You leave messages on their phone and I find it very rude of them,that they can't be bothered to send a simple text message or return a call, they are supposed to be providing a service, instead of making people feel that they'd hit the lotto, when they finally decide to return calls- if ever.

Anybody have a reading by this patricia lady ??

Patricia is amazing!!
    She is hard to get in touch with due to being extremely busy. I've seen her a few times and I would see her again if I was still up in Donegal.

Anyone know anybody good in the Galway City area? Or even Mayo? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 InsigniaOwner

I am trying to find out if it is possible to make a complaint against a person who purports to be a psychic healer but who has taken advantage of a person who is extremely vulnerable. This person who is by all accounts very well known as a psychic and master teacher in the Galway area held a consultation with my sister and then proceeded to tell her all about their own sexual abuse before suggesting to her that she was also sexually abused.

The conversation I have just had with this person on the phone has lead me to believe that he is a conman of the highest order.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

**UPDATE 2015** SECOND PSYCHICS DIRECTORY: http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/ (Just to reiterate its existence, and the following will explain why I've done this...).

I see that 6th's original psychics' directory page is no longer active and accessible. I have only discovered this now - God knows how long people have been trying to find numbers there in vain...
    People can find some numbers of readers on the above directory on the Weebly site, but I'm going to try to recover or find some of the numbers that were once in 6th's directory and add them to the newer directory on Weebly.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to those searching for readers' numbers. Bear with us...

sky2424 wrote: »
    Hi

Could someone please pm me billy martins number? The number for Yukon bar doesn't work and I think I read somewhere else that he has a diff num. I tried that number also but it doesn't work.

Does he still even work anymore?! There doesn't seem to be any recent threads about him!!

Cheers

I don't know if Billy is still working, but have you tried calling this number for the Yukon Bar, or even tried the newest number for Billy that I have listed here?

I am trying to find out if it is possible to make a complaint against a person who purports to be a psychic healer but who has taken advantage of a person who is extremely vulnerable. This person who is by all accounts very well known as a psychic and master teacher in the Galway area held a consultation with my sister and then proceeded to tell her all about their own sexual abuse before suggesting to her that she was also sexually abused.

The conversation I have just had with this person on the phone has lead me to believe that he is a conman of the highest order.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Insignia, as far as I am aware, there currently is not a regulatory body in Ireland to oversee and regulate the work that psychics/mediums/healers do. Based on what you said, I, personally, can't see that this psychic actually broke any known laws in his interaction with your sister, though he probably caused her a lot of emotional distress, of course.

If the incident is still troubling your sister, I would suggest she reports it to her local Garda station - if only to ascertain what they have to say on the matter and any further action they may suggest against this psychic/healer. I'm assuming that she already sought a full refund from this man, considering the service was unsatisfactory. A person is entitled to do that at the very least, where readings and what-not are concerned.

Anitaone wrote: »
    Anyone know anybody good in the Galway City area? Or even Mayo? Thanks in advance.

The only person who comes to mind, as far as the Galway area is concerned, is a man named Paul O'Halloran. He's primarily a Shaman (a person who works with the earth's energies), but I believe he has a fairly broad range of services he offers, including mediumship readings. You can always call him and explain what you're looking for and hopefully come to some arrangement.
    Paul's contact details can be found here. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lmst

Hi
    Just wondering do you have a number for Noel O'Shea in phoneix park?
    Or any idea when the directory will be back up again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Insignia, as far as I am aware, there currently is not a regulatory body in Ireland to oversee and regulate the work that psychics/mediums/healers do.

The thought of a psychic regulatory body is the most unintentionally funny thing I've read here in a while. How on earth would that even work in theory?
    Based on what you said, I, personally, can't see that this psychic actually broke any known laws in his interaction with your sister, though he probably caused her a lot of emotional distress, of course.

How about fraud? The overwhelming likelihood is that the person that ripped off InsigniaOwner's sister is not "a real psychic" and is thus misrepresenting his abilities for financial gain - I would have thought that would have left him open to prosecution for fraud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Justice_(Theft_and_Fraud_Offences)_Act,_2001

• Registered Users Posts: 9 booono

I'm looking for margin in clondalkin number,could someone please pm it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CatherineI

Does anyone have a number of a psychic/fortune teller in Rathmolyon? I can't find it anywhere. I think her name was Catherine. Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Natalie84

has anyone been to see Anna Griffen in Ennis?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SajioSun

Does anyone e have the number for the two sisters in Drogheda? Could you pm it to me thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Sheldm

Hii
    i've been trying, unsuccessfully to get the number of a mediums comes highly reccomended, her name is Elaine (Walsh) and shes from Kildare. If anyone has Elaine's number id really appreciate it.
    thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sheldm

Hii
    i've been trying, unsuccessfully to get the number of a medium that comes highly reccomended, her name is Elaine (Walsh) and shes from Kildare. If anyone has Elaine's number id really appreciate it.
    thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dolldot2

Hi guys,

Really appreciate if someone could pm me the number for the Drogheda sisters. Have heard amazing things.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Hi looking for Linda in darndale or urusla phone number Ayrefield ?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fandango Jo

Hi there,

Would anyone have details of a Medium named Ruth in Coolock.......I used to have a number but lost it......thanks.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Anyone here been to Joan White? What did you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Snow angel

Could someone pm me the drogheda sisters number

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chichiunicorn

Can someone pm me Jenny Jones tea leaf reader phone number please. She was based in Tallaght years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 niamhmcauley

Hi all,

Does anyone have contact details for Jenny Jones?

I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Also, have people been with Jenny before. Thoughts?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 niamhmcauley

Did you manage to get her details?

Trying to find them myself. Please share if you have them. :)

Advertisement