Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamweek 31 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is he much of an upgrade? How are the swans fixtures?

They've a reasonably handy next five, if memory serves me correct.

If Forster is out injured, I'll be getting the old reliable Fabianski back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

In last week's transfer thread I said I was going to get some good fantasy football points scorers in.
    That didn't really work out so well so I'm going to give it another attempt this week. If anyone has any suggestions as to who I should buy, I'm all ears.
    My team is made up of mostly 2 point players so that should give you all an idea of who I don't have and help you make suggestions!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

G1032 wrote: »
    In last week's transfer thread I said I was going to get some good fantasy football points scorers in.
    That didn't really work out so well so I'm going to give it another attempt this week. If anyone has any suggestions as to who I should buy, I'm all ears.
    My team is made up of mostly 2 point players so that should give you all an idea of who I don't have and help you make suggestions!! :)

You need costa aguero Austin
    Hazard clyne Bertrand and as many pulis defenders as poss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

With everyone looking to turn their back on Aguero - he could end up being a key differential amongst my rivals.

I know he hasn't been banging them in lately but it's Sergio ****ing' Aguero!! The guy is world class! The cream always rises to the top!

Also for any gambling men - he is 2/1 to be PL topscorer!

I'm leaving him in and using my transfer elsewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Might get rid of Foster for Rose, the 3rd choice West Brom GK. I am happy to go with Myhill til the end of the season. There fixtures are ok and he can do well against the top teams as yesterday proved.

Will save me a vital .6 as well, surely Foster is going to drop over the next week. Boring transfer but the ends justify the means!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Kelvin Davis looking very interesting at 4.4 now. Forster's injury looked like a season ender.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Kelvin Davis looking very interesting at 4.4 now. Forster's injury looked like a season ender.

It's a great price however southamptons clean sheets really tailed off last year when either Davis or gazzaninga or whatever his name is were in goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Looking at one of....

Bellerin -> Bertrand
    Ozil -> Sanchez
    Sturridge -> Costa

Maybe even Benteke for a one-week punt, haven't had a decent week in ages, feel like no matter who I pick this stage will lose form.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Sturridge to Costa now seems likely based on what I've seen so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

forster > ?? myhill or davis??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

declan2693 wrote: »
    forster > ?? myhill or davis??

Davis for sure imo. Doubling up him and Alderweird for the rest of the season looks insane value!

Aguero --> Costa. Forster --> Fabianski.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Wondering about Sanchez to Mata - would free up funds to allow me to get in a Chelsea defender for their DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So... Aguero to Costa right ?

Lemlin wrote: »
    Wondering about Sanchez to Mata - would free up funds to allow me to get in a Chelsea defender for their DGW.

I'm giving it until the GW32 (more pressing transfers to make) but Mata's firmly on the watch list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm out of contention in my mini league, out of top 100k OR and have started to hate this game recently. I'm either going to take a -16/-20 point hit to give it 1 last go or stop playing and make no more transfers this season.
    Probably the latter. See you next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Two keepers injured in consecutive weeks!

I made a very impulsive decision last night and took out Aguero and puncheon for silva and giroud. Could be inspired or a disaster! Gonna have to take another hit if Forster and foster are both crocked

Man United now have two home games against Villa and City. Really thinking about Mata in for Sanchez.

Have 2 transfers so will see how the international break goes.

Man United now have two home games against Villa and City. Really thinking about Mata in for Sanchez.

Have 2 transfers so will see how the international break goes.

You read my mind re Mata.....

G1032 wrote: »
    You read my mind re Mata.....

My only worry is that Arsenal have Burnley away after Liverpool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'd always worry about game time with Mata, he seems to be always the one to suffer under Van Gaal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

dahat wrote: »
    I'd always worry about game time with Mata, he seems to be always the one to suffer under Van Gaal.
    He's been brilliant in the last two games which have been Utd's best two performances of the season. Can't see him being dropped now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,170 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »
    He's been brilliant in the last two games which have been Utd's best two performances of the season. Can't see him being dropped now.

his output in terms of fantasy points when played is excellent.
    I dropped to 440k despite a good score this week so I am now seeing out the season with players I like in my team.
    mata is first in
    siggy will follow at some stage
    there will be no Liverpool players in it :D

My only worry is that Arsenal have Burnley away after Liverpool.

I can understand your worry but since I have absolutely nothing whatsoever left to play for I'll just take a punt in him.

Just checked there... I can bring him in for any of my 5 midfielders so I might keep Sanchez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

How many matches of a ban will Dawson get when McCauley's red card is rescinded? If it is just the one I might hold onto him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,451 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

How many matches of a ban will Dawson get when McCauley's red card is rescinded? If it is just the one I might hold onto him.

3 since it was a straight red

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Have done Foster out, Davis in and will consider Eriksen out, Mata in over the next couple of weeks among other potential changes.

callaway92 wrote: »
    3 since it was a straight red

one
    it was not violent conduct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

-16 point hit taken. :D I have nothing to play for in my leagues and don't really care about OR anymore, so I'll just have a bit of fun for the last few gameweeks.

• Advertisement

spock. wrote: »
    -16 point hit taken. :D I have nothing to play for in my leagues and don't really care about OR anymore, so I'll just have a bit of fun for the last few gameweeks.

Thinking along the same lines but possibly not till last 4 game weeks
    Might load up on DGWers each time so at least my score for the weeks may look good :D

Advertisement