Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Captain

Options
  • 08-12-2014 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

With Aguero most likely out most will probably captain a Chelsea player at home to Hull but there are differentials, so who will you captain?

Who will you captain in gameweek 16 217 votes

Pelle Burnley away
    0%
    Costa Hull home
    1%
    muletidebangkokDietsquirt 3 votes
    Hazard Hull home
    42%
    SickBoygarTacTSkySterthe whole year innAdMMMsionnachNichololaskeano_afcdave13cullenswoodFitzerPBulmersLemlinMacker1zarquonbillymitchellpatmacArmaniJeanssronan.h 93 votes
    Dzeko Leicester away
    35%
    smogDempseyFastFullBackShaque attack[Deleted User]WombatmanelefantRikandNalztom_kFutureGuyShaneUjimmiimenoscemocallaway92bo-scogreensausagewho_rujkelly85Tony_Montana 77 votes
    Toure Leicester away
    2%
    Dadesrock whore[Deleted User][Deleted User]tmc86stiffler123 6 votes
    A.Sanchez Newcastle home
    5%
    RoonboxeioneillBQQD Hayesrev2.0LuckyGent88NoviGlitzkoLightningBluemellowsDeKingAlanDeGenerousUsername here 12 votes
    Cisse Arsenal away
    2%
    WoollyRedHatUnknownSpeciesdaithijjjIused2likebustsEasy Rod 5 votes
    Rooney Liverpool home
    0%
    RVP Liverpool home
    0%
    Mac-ChopsPaddywiggum 2 votes
    Di-Maria Liverpool home
    2%
    Binkajaybe1ronnJR6Posada 5 votes
    Bony Spurs home
    0%
    Sigurdsson Spurs home
    2%
    Sparkoforce eleven8-10Bleating LambIanOBo 5 votes
    Erikson Swansea away
    0%
    Walter White 1 vote
    Baines home to QPR
    0%
    Lukaku home to QPR
    0%
    other
    3%
    PWEIciantheodpaulb06HococopAntibacBallyv24The Phantom Jipperauldgranny 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

It all points to Hazard really given his home record.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Honey Monster

Hazard Hull home
    Costa.
    Just playing it safe. Got badly burnt with Aguero as (C) the last GW. Just gonna pick the guy I think the people around me in my league are going with really.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,150 ✭✭✭✭km79

probably hazard
    will he now take more frees corners etc with fab out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭G1032

Hazard Hull home
    Probably Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Cisse Arsenal away
    Sanchez or one of my Chelsea lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,030 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hazard Hull home
    Can't see me not captaining Costa in spite of his recent form.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Dzeko Leicester away
    Probably is the week to finally have the balls to captain Hazard...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Dzeko Leicester away
    Has to be Hazard for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Aguero, I don't trust that Pellegrini.

He's up to something. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Dzeko Leicester away
    If I really wanted to spice up the GW I could give it to Mirallas on the Monday night at home to QPR.

Might well go back to Hazard and give Sanchez the VC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Dzeko Leicester away
    AAAAAAGUEROOooooo......

Ah well I don't have a clue then :confused: :pac:...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Hazard Hull home
    I voted Costa, even though he's not in my team! I feel he will be in a day or two though!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Dzeko Leicester away
    dahat wrote: »
    It all points to Hazard really given his home record.

Yup, same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Dzeko Leicester away
    Hazard.

I'll probably be bringing Costa in, so that will nullify a massive week from him to some extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭shano_88

Hazard or Costa. Probably Costa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Probably Dzeko.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Hazard Hull home
    Costa

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Hazard Hull home
    Tough choice between Costa and Hazard. Costa is more likely to score big but Hazard is more dependable to get a decent score.

I'll probably flip flop between them for the next few days. Since Chelsea are already through as group winners in the CL it'll be interesting to see who's benched, probably Costa, but maybe both since Fabregas can play and rest at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Hazard Hull home
    Tough choice between Costa and Hazard. Costa is more likely to score big but Hazard is more dependable to get a decent score.

I'll probably flip flop between them for the next few days. Since Chelsea are already through as group winners in the CL it'll be interesting to see who's benched, probably Costa, but maybe both since Fabregas can play and rest at the weekend.
    Costa is starting in Europe. Will be a Saturday morning at 11am decision for me this week between Hazard and Costa.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Hazard Hull home
    AdMMM wrote: »
    Costa is starting in Europe. Will be a Saturday morning at 11am decision for me this week between Hazard and Costa.

Yeah saw that in the other thread. Is Hazard getting a rest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

Yeah saw that in the other thread. Is Hazard getting a rest?

Yep feet on the sofa for Terry and Hazard! sweeeeet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

other
    I'll probably go with lukaku, with Austin out they should do well, but if anyone wants to recommend a different captain from my team below I'd appreciate it

And for people who don't know by now I'm in a fantasy league with a fixed team so that's why i don't have Costa etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dzeko Leicester away
    As my only Chelsea coverage it has to be Hazard for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Hazard Hull home
    switched from Costa to Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Dzeko Leicester away
    Hococop wrote: »
    I'll probably go with lukaku, with Austin out they should do well, but if anyone wants to recommend a different captain from my team below I'd appreciate it

And for people who don't know by now I'm in a fantasy league with a fixed team so that's why i don't have Costa etc. :)

Yaya could be a canny move. With Aguero out injured and Silva returning from injury I reckon he is sure to play further forward. He's also up against one of the most leaky defences in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

manual_man wrote: »
    switched from Costa to Hazard

Same here, hopefully he continues his great home form.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Dzeko Leicester away
    I was going to go with Costa until he played 90 minutes last night. Instead, I'll now go with a refreshed Hazard searching for his 4th home double points haul in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Di-Maria Liverpool home
    Hococop wrote: »

First of all i'd definetly be starting Jagielka over the likes of Rojo, Valencia or Welbeck! Against QPR @ home with no Austin! Should be a clean sheet! United probably concede against Pool and Valencia/Welbeck not guaranteed to start!
    But back to your question i'd probably captain Yaya there!

Hazard Hull home
    Definitely switching to Hazard from Costa now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hazard Hull home
    Paully D wrote: »
    I was going to go with Costa until he played 90 minutes last night. Instead, I'll now go with a refreshed Hazard searching for his 4th home double points haul in a row.

My plan now exactly. I can see Costa only getting about 60 minutes against Hull if Chelsea are cruising.

Advertisement