Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was JFK a Warmongerer?

Options
  • 07-11-2014 5:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

So there I was furiously masturbating at the end of a platform at Hueston as I saw an 071 Class diesel loco hauling a rake of DARTs to the service depot. Now, as I was scribbling the train numbers into my Folens Nazi War Criminal Jotter in which I have collected train numbers in since 1972, I had a sudden re-evaluation pertaining to the pious historical image of murdered US President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

So I went home and did some research. It turns out he nearly started a couple of nuke wars. Look what happened in Berlin.

So JFK; was he a douchebag or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I heard his fingers smelled like a fishmonger's.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Uncle Ruckus

Go back to Russia, Commie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

Ask Webster tarpley

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

ClovenHoof wrote: »
    So JFK; was he a douchebag or not?

No, he was an airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

He certainly wouldn't be considered highly by nearly as many had he not been shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

He may have been a pill head, a philanderer, a crook, a warmonger but my John F Kennedy was no Communist!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

He had Irish routes, in fact he even visited here therefore he's a saint and we should all have his picture in our living rooms.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,970 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

iDave wrote: »
    He had Irish routes, in fact he even visited here therefore he's a saint and we should all have his picture in our living rooms.

We must go one step further and also open a service station along a motorway in his memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

iDave wrote: »

And a child of Prague in the window giving passers by the finger.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

We must go one step further and also open a service station along a motorway in his memory.
    And a book depository.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

I heard his fingers smelled like a fishmonger's.

No what you heard was that his fingers smelled like a fishwife, they were talking about Marlyn Monroe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Robbo wrote: »
    And a book depository.

Oh my God.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

no he was a sex addict,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,384 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's amazing he had time to do any work if the stories about all the ridin he did is true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

It's amazing he had time to do any work if the stories about all the ridin he did is true.

Johnson was supposed to be just as bad.

Not Nixon though. Oho no.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭markfinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo

A quick history lesson for y'all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'd heard a story once that if JFK has not been assassinated, a war with Russia would have most likely happened. Although I can't remember where I heard it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I wonder how many illegitimate children he fathered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Chocolate Lions

He accelerated the Cuban crisis while trying to look strong against the "menace of communism", and then he completely fudged the Bay of Pigs. Didn't fully commit all at once and instead tested the waters somewhat, then pulled the plug when it got ugly.

And then he expanded on the conflict in Vietnam also.

He at least somewhat had mob ties, especially given dear old dad.
    You'll notice Bobby crusaded against organised crime - and doing so spring boarding Jack to power. He shut the fcuk up about the mob after the assassination, which is telling enough.

He had some plus points, his hatred of the CIA, he wanted to do it in in its current incarnation. Again, not a great tactic if you don't want to be assassinated..

Bobby seemed like the real deal though. Which is maybe why he had to go. The mob, the CIA and probably the feds didn't want him. I get the feeling Robert Kennedy was the best potential candidate than never made it, especially at such a defining time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

"Chowder! Chowder! Say it frenchy!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I wonder how many illegitimate children he fathered.

I'm sure if anything like that happened it was dealt with accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Bad back Jack - loved his crack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

MURICA!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

I thought he was a philanderER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

kingtiger wrote: »
    "Chowder! Chowder! Say it frenchy!"

Shaw-dare

Advertisement