Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 8 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭G1032

16 from 5, feck everything. Maybe Falcao can save the week by scoring two hat tricks or something, I think it's more likely that he'll be sent off...

Oh sweet Jesus. You poor man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Coloccini cleanie :)

Boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I just lost two points with Welbeck dropping to one bap so who knows. DDG still to play for you

Hmm. I need a ddg clean sheet and a peno save it seems. Highly unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Krul you beaut.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

40 points with Aguero's to be doubled and bonus to come for Pelle and Aguero. Moore to sub in with 1 also.

Taylor, Siggy, Sterling and Di Maria left.

• Advertisement

Coloccini cleanie :)

Boom!

Super. And a probable bonus by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

64 points after baps and auto subs with Sterling, Siggy, and ADM to play. Will be (much) higher scores, but I expect to be top 100k.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

70 from 10 not too shabby...meanwhile normal service resumes for John o Shea

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I hate you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

66 with siggy and di maria to play and BPS still to come.

delighted with that outcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

KevIRL wrote: »
    Hmm. I need a ddg clean sheet and a peno save it seems. Highly unlikely

Or cleanie, two save points, and a bap. Those two -2s really killed you, otherwise it would be super tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

HighClass wrote: »
    5 points from 5 as it is. Still have Ulloa playing but I'm not holding my breath. To say that it didn't go to plan would be the understatment of the century :D

Di Maria(c), Falcao, Sterling & Siggy need to get about 10 goals between them for this not to ruin my season...be grand.

I really feel for you. Here's hoping ADM can do the business big time!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

We should all thank the new mod Nody for this glorious gameweek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

72(-4) after bps after krul's clean sheet with siggy,sterling,ADM to play. Happy with that, as I don't have aguero or tadic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

45 inc bps with 4 to play. Didn't have aguero so hope cap falcao gets a few on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

43 with BPS included, need Falcao to score a few

60 points with Siggy, Fabianski, Sterling and Di Maria to play

Bonus to come from Aguero (6), Welbeck (1), Fabregas (2) and maybe a further 1 from Coloccini.

Pelle was looking like a 1 man GW destroyer for a while but Welbeck and Wanyama managed to pull a couple of goals out of the bag and save my week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

No Costa or Dzeko today with Azpilicueta getting sent off. At least I have Schneiderlin and Dummett on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

76 from 6. Aguero as captain and Tadic really did the trick. A great post-wildcard week I must say!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

68 including expected bonus, the armband switching to my VC Aguero, and the minus points for van Aanholt. The only blot on my copybook today was going for the aforementioned van Aanholt over Boyd as my first substitute but I really can't complain at all about that.

Mignolet, Wilson, Taylor, Sterling and Sigurdsson to play tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Lol,I went with the news that Krul was out & along with Newcastle being junk I swapped him for Manonne :o,hoping for a big showing from captain Falcao & friends to rescue my GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

54, 5 to play. Alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Brought Hazard in for Cesc

No Bueno

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Thank god Aguero is my VC so now Costa can transfer it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

69 its looking like with 4 to play. Needed a big score.

Paully D wrote: »
    68 including expected bonus, the armband switching to my VC Aguero, and the minus points for van Aanholt. The only blot on my copybook today was going for the aforementioned van Aanholt over Boyd as my first substitute but I really can't complain at all about that.

Mignolet, Wilson, Taylor, Sterling and Sigurdsson to play tomorrow.

Apologies, I recommend PvA over Boyd.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I have 4 clean sheets from 4, Krul, Dummett, Clyne and Baines. I think I'll be on 79 with three left to play. Very happy with that obviously, only disappointment is that Clyne's 6 is all I get from the Southampton game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

This is really a crazy week.

Aguero, Pellè, Tadic, Baines got huuuuuuge score and they were all captained here, though Aguero certainly was the most selected.

Then, Boyd, Obertan and Wanyama scored. Nice autosubs in for Costa ;). For all the ones who consider an 8 strong (enough) players attacking force, this GW just shows that the 5th cheap playing MF is absolutely worth it. Unfortunately mine's King and have Naylor to sub in for Costa.

And I kept the craziest thing for last. Newcastle CS :eek::eek::eek:. Glad I banked my transfer and kept Krul now. I'd lie if I didn't mention that him staying on 2 saves only doesn't bother me :D. But his points are so unexpected that I'll happily take them :).

Only annoyance today, even more than Ulloa uselessness and Pellè masterclass (but in all honesty I'd have needed serious team rearrangement to afford that move) is Chelsea conceding at the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭larchielads

85 with di maria and siggy to play. Waitin on bps and cattermole as my sub as costa didnt play. I know its only 1 point for him but they all count. Taking a hit of -4 at the end of it all.

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    This is really a crazy week.

Aguero, Pellè, Tadic, Baines got huuuuuuge score and they were all captained here, though Aguero certainly was the most selected.

Then, Boyd, Obertan and Wanyama scored. Nice autosubs in for Costa ;). For all the ones who consider an 8 strong (enough) players attacking force, this GW just shows that the 5th cheap playing MF is absolutely worth it. Unfortunately mine's King and have Naylor to sub in for Costa.

And I kept the craziest thing for last. Newcastle CS :eek::eek::eek:. Glad I banked my transfer and kept Krul now. I'd lie if I didn't mention that him staying on 2 saves only doesn't bother me :D. But his points are so unexpected that I'll happily take them :).

Only annoyance today, even more than Ulloa uselessness and Pellè masterclass (but in all honesty I'd have needed serious team rearrangement to afford that move) is Chelsea conceding at the end...

Looks like our FSA PL H2H game is going down to the wire. I'm currently three ahead. Moore subbing in will push me 4 and two bps for Pelle will push me 6 ahead. We both then have Siggy, Di Maria, Sterling and Taylor left.

So you need 6 from Wilson by my calculations for the draw or 6+ for a win. Could easily happen.

Advertisement