Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know when the mature offers are out for wit?

Options
  • 29-06-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

also wondering can anyone tell me will these offers show up if I log into my cao application online?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭nobodyknows

3rd of july, they show up online and they email you, I think they text you too but I'm not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

Thanks very much. Do you know if they post offers or is it possible to check on the cao website?
    3rd of july

Thanks very much. Do you know if they post offers or is it possible to check on the cao website?
    3rd of july

they show up online and they email you and they post the offer out to you too, I'm not sure but I think they will also text you to let you know.
    if you get an offer the you can accept it either online or via post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭taytobreath

yea they will send you texts of offers, it asks you to go to the cao website to accept the offer

• Advertisement

That's great thanks for letting me know. And I suppose if I hear nothing I didn't get a place or do they contact to say if someone has been unsuccessful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭taytobreath

I'm not sure about that, I'd say you would hear nothing though

even though WIT told me 3rd of july the CAO website says 4th of july https://www.cao.ie/help_files/round_dates.php
    so don't get worried if an offer doesn't come through tomorrow as it might not happen until friday =/

even though WIT told me 3rd of july the CAO website says 4th of july https://www.cao.ie/help_files/round_dates.php
    so don't get worried if an offer doesn't come through tomorrow as it might not happen until friday =/

Thanks for that. Fingers crossed. Do you know is this the only round mature applicants have a chance to get an offer?

Thanks for that. Fingers crossed. Do you know is this the only round mature applicants have a chance to get an offer?

• Advertisement

Did you apply to WIT as a mature student as well nobody knows??

there is also round zero on the 31st of july, if a mature student who got an offer in round A doesn't accept the offer then their place can sometimes go to another applicant.
    yes I did =)

there is also round zero on the 31st of july, if a mature student who got an offer in round A doesn't accept the offer then their place can sometimes go to another applicant.
    yes I did =)

Thanks for all the info and best of luck

yes I did =)

Thanks for all the info and best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dildo S. Trap

I rang the wit admissions office yesterday and they said Friday the fourth? But please let me know if you hear anything today don't think I can wait much longer :)

I rang the wit admissions office yesterday and they said Friday the fourth? But please let me know if you hear anything today don't think I can wait much longer :)

Nothing showing up on my CAO application online today,

• Advertisement

Did anyone get an offer today? Or is it tomorrow the offers are out I wonder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

What's with all the multiple posts? (I know its not the op's fault more than likely)

As it says on the cao site and here in numerous threads, mature student offers are out Fri 05/07/14. Offers will be made by email, SMS and by post.

Some are saying from 6am while others are saying 10am.

Owryan wrote: »
    What's with all the multiple posts? (I know its not the op's fault more than likely)

As it says on the cao site and here in numerous threads, mature student offers are out Fri 05/07/14. Offers will be made by email, SMS and by post.

There seems to be a lot of confusion around mature offers. I contacted WIT and they told me they are out today the 3rd of July. Another person was told they are out the 4th of July. And now your saying the 5th.....

There seems to be a lot of confusion around mature offers. I contacted WIT and they told me they are out today the 3rd of July. Another person was told they are out the 4th of July. And now your saying the 5th.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Sorry that's a typo. Offers are Friday 4th. I'm off on holidays the 5th so that's why its in my head.

Oh as for how the 3rd was given as a date, it appears the letters offering places were posted on the 3rd

Sorry that's a typo. Offers are Friday 4th. I'm off on holidays the 5th so that's why its in my head.

Oh as for how the 3rd was given as a date, it appears the letters offering places were posted on the 3rd

Great thanks for your help.

• Advertisement

Offers are out!

I have just checked my CAO application online and i have been offered what i wanted!!! So happy,

Advertisement