Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platoons time (Xbox One and PS platoons needed)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Joined it there, saw some stuff on twitter about them having to take platoons down though. A critical error apparently?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,079 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

They were up and down briefly, but the PC one is working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

The limit of 100 players is so damn stupid. You'd think they couldn't afford the hard drive space for a few extra kB.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,079 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I may regret asking this, but who's AbusesToilets?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Are you limited to the number of platoons you can join?

• Advertisement

Are you limited to the number of platoons you can join?

Looks like three, as there's three platoon spots available.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Applied. Though, now I've applied, the back of my head has finally chimed in with "what the hell are you doing, we can't make scheduled training times or anything like that".
    (The back of my head is used to competitive shooting, competitive chess and so on)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

sidewinder_ire is me!

Who's TripleMadOnion?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Competitive Chess?

• Advertisement

Sparks wrote: »
    Applied. Though, now I've applied, the back of my head has finally chimed in with "what the hell are you doing, we can't make scheduled training times or anything like that".
    (The back of my head is used to competitive shooting, competitive chess and so on)

It's nothing so formal as that.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Competitive Chess?
    Yeah, though I play in what's generally regarded as being the kiddies league :D

Spear wrote: »
    It's nothing so formal as that.
    Applied so, guns_ie (in case you couldn't spot it ten miles off, the way anyone with an SRR71 does)

And who's DW-Morpork?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

just applied- Airblazer

And Bubs78?

And twinsen_x79?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

And who's DW-Morpork?

Maybe more people could post like this
    Blazer wrote: »
    just applied- Airblazer
    , might make your job a little easier .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

danniemcq applied

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Applied, ckavs.

• Advertisement

jonski wrote: »
    Maybe more people could post like this , might make your job a little easier .

It does indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I've created a platoon for xbox 360 players
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7071146363051885500/

Sparks could you add this link to your OP?

[BDSX] BOARDSIE X360

Akrasia wrote: »
    He's gonna love that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Sparks wrote: »
    He's gonna love that :D

Yeah , cause he is SPEARheading this

I deSPEAR at your awful jokes.

Akrasia wrote: »

Yeah, Sparks, hurry up and get that done.

You know you're in trouble when the voices in your head are posting on boards....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Yeah, Sparks, hurry up and get that done.

I always pride myself on my attention to detailll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

And Bubs78?

that's me

Advertisement