Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online players on xbox needed

Options
  • 12-01-2014 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

OK so i need some people to play with on the xbox version of gta online.i play any game mode.Im rank 13 and im broke no money but i love playing races,deathmatches and well really any mode that gets me $$$ and RP,so anyone intrested?

My GT is CoreyQuill

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

You can add me if you like, I can help you do survivals. My GT is Darkglasses25

I'm not on every night but I'll be on a good bit for the next 2/3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm gonna throw you both a request, will probably be on tomorrow for a bit and on and off the next week or so.

FrankFiveAngels is my GT.

Join the boards 2 Xbox crew as well there lads, there should be one or two of them on from time to time - some good lads there, good bit of banter (though they're thin on the ground these days! :P)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Join the boards 2 Xbox crew as well there lads, there should be one or two of them on from time to time - some good lads there, good bit of banter (though they're thin on the ground these days! :P)

I'm already in the crew, although I've actually never done anything in it!

I'm already in the crew, although I've actually never done anything in it!

I knew that, was talking to the noobs! :P That said, I've never crossed paths with you online I don't think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

OK so i need some people to play with on the xbox version of gta online.i play any game mode.Im rank 13 and im broke no money but i love playing races,deathmatches and well really any mode that gets me $$$ and RP,so anyone intrested?

My GT is CoreyQuill

Add me, I'm usually on most evenings. Will help out with jobs etc. Gamertag in sig!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Me too ' ali g no1'

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭conor2469

Add me: con2469

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mrinsatiable

I must join the boards 2 crew so.... GT is same as username if anybody wants to add me. only got the game a few weeks ago so I don't have anything done online really.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Crawley il
    Add me guys be on later just started playing this again starting from start so low rank and no money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Crawley il
    Add me guys be on later just started playing this again starting from start so low rank and no money

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mrinsatiable

steven087 wrote: »
    Crawley il

will add you today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Anyone want to set up a playlist for this week/wkend?
    Could sort out who is going to win a race so we can all bet on him and t=get the cash. Take turns at it? Need to refill that 750k i spent on the roosevelt

I'll do it if the game actually lets me play with others, insted of on my own all the time.

I'll do it if the game actually lets me play with others, insted of on my own all the time.

I was ok last night frankie. No problems

I might give it a whirl tonight so - gave up after a couple of attempts yesterday afternoon. Have played about 5 minutes with others before being kicked from that one session - it's no fun!

I might give it a whirl tonight so - gave up after a couple of attempts yesterday afternoon. Have played about 5 minutes with others before being kicked from that one session - it's no fun!

if im online ill send ya an invite. See how it goes.

if im online ill send ya an invite. See how it goes.

Ill be on too. more missions as i needs the cash for a nice garage. im using my old paint shed atm.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Ill be on too. more missions as i needs the cash for a nice garage. im using my old paint shed atm.

Good craic last night with the english dude

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I will kill you all tonight

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I will kill you all tonight

Thats not like you Ivy....

Geronimo!!!!! Its my new catchphrase. like how even if you are two feet off the ground you still jump out of the helicoptor face first with a parachute on. Dead funny tho.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Geronimo!!!!! Its my new catchphrase. like how even if you are two feet off the ground you still jump out of the helicoptor face first with a parachute on. Dead funny tho.

Lol that was gas...

ABout 20 mins with Valentine last night, just killing each other. And then boom, unknown server fault and poor ould Frankie was gone. I'm gonna leave it for a few days I think, too frustrating to be just hopping in the car to go cause mayhem and be kicked :(

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Give me an add tipperaryboy - in boards crew but nothing has really happened

Give me an add tipperaryboy - in boards crew but nothing has really happened

You in Boards crew 2? BOC2?

You in Boards crew 2? BOC2?

Yes indeed BOC2, must be missing out on the fun

Yes indeed BOC2, must be missing out on the fun

il send you a request in a while.

not finding you lad??

• Advertisement

Thats strange its Jos3ph89 (note number 3) whats yours?

Advertisement