Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 and Ps4 battlefield 4 thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

lag doing my head in............

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    lag doing my head in............

Haven't played online yet as I wanted to play the campaign first, just lost all my progress after the boat part, corrupt data, distraught.... :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Have battlefield for ps4 but there seems to be a bit of lag and stuttering. Its can't be my internet as I have 40MB download. Anyone else experiencing these problems?

The game is amazing though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Battleflag wrote: »
    Have battlefield for ps4 but there seems to be a bit of lag and stuttering. Its can't be my internet as I have 40MB download. Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Fair bit of lag alright. Hit-boxes don't register half the time for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Download speed have little to do with lag, is your latency what causes (as long as you meet the minimum bandwidth of course which should only be a few KB)

The game is not working properly, lag, sound issues, fuzzy screen etc... one day they will fix it... we hope

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Just playing the campaign at the moment. Fired it up to get back into it and was put in at the last checkpoint where I'm standing at the bottom of a stairs and the other 2 lads are in a room above.
    Irish decides to go full retard, runs around in a circle jumps through a wall Harry Potter style and legs it into oblivion. I almost pissed myself laughing at it and then I realised I can't do anything until he meets up with us in the room. Restart from checkpoint, same thing. Have to restart the whole mission :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

How does the game transfer work from PS3 to 4? Did the pay a tenner thing even happen?

Went to play the multiplayer just now. I'm getting this

282831.jpg

I already have an origin account. When I put in my username it's telling me that it already exists. I know, it's me :mad:

Why am I being asked to create a new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I already have an origin account. When I put in my username it's telling me that it already exists. I know, it's me :mad:

You're meant to click "Login", not "Register". :D

You're meant to click "Login", not "Register". :D
    That comes up when I click multiplayer. I'm not getting the choice of login or register.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

I think I had the worst weekend since release; my completed single-player save has decided to delete itself again, quick-matchmaking seemed to be broken, and I'd generally get one match per lobby before getting kicked.

It's been over a month now, the PC version has had a couple of patches, and from what I gather from battlelog, the xbox version has a second patch incoming. Nothing has been released / announced for the PS3. Is it simply that these versions are / were even more broken than the PS3, or something else that I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

I actually expected the PS4 version to be more broken but I've had little issue with it so far.

It is incredible.

Okay there is some stuttering, is this likely to be fixed or is it a hardware issue?

Also why does my game crash when I am kicking ass and in the top 3? It is Murphys Law; what about the games, like last night, when I am getting whopped; no crash!

Has anyone got their headset working fine on PS4?

I have a Triton and I can get the volume to work; the sounds comes through but it is way too low and the volume control on the headset isn't responsive. These are what I have:

http://www.trittonaudio.com/prod/720plus.asp

Any way of getting the heli controls back to the way they were in Battlefield 3?
    Just had a quick go on the practice range and I'm all over the place :rolleyes:
    Finding it tricky enough to maintain a steady altitude.
    I'll get used to it but I'd prefer the old way.

amazing game... loving it ....

anybody help me with a problem I have..... I registered on origin with an eircom email address, now I have a gmail address and origin will not let me change to gmail address as I cannot verify my eircom email address.. any ideas????

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

mozattack wrote: »
    Has anyone got their headset working fine on PS4?

I have a Triton and I can get the volume to work; the sounds comes through but it is way too low and the volume control on the headset isn't responsive. These are what I have:

http://www.trittonaudio.com/prod/720plus.asp

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    amazing game... loving it ....

anybody help me with a problem I have..... I registered on origin with an eircom email address, now I have a gmail address and origin will not let me change to gmail address as I cannot verify my eircom email address.. any ideas????
    https://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-change-your-origin-account-s-email-address

do it through your laptop

How do I download China Rising on Ps4?

Think its only available for premium members at the moment

• Advertisement

Think its only available for premium members at the moment

I am premium???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Same here, I can't find any option to download it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Premium xbox one has it as a timed exclusive

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

kensutz wrote: »
    Premium xbox one has it as a timed exclusive

That's only Second Assault.

Apparently Sony/EA somehow messed up the store update. Seems to available for some people on PS4. But not in Europe. We'll just have to wait.

SgtBob wrote: »
    That's only Second Assault.

Apparently Sony/EA somehow messed up the store update. Seems to available for some people on PS4. But not in Europe. We'll just have to wait.

Thats poor isnt it!

You pay €50 to get it and it is late.

You pay €60 + €15 to get the game and it is bugged.

Look, it is fantastic and all that but kinda pushing their luck a little.

Is it there today?

Patch out for PS4

I'm experiencing the same issues as before though - loss of sound in game and it tends to stutter for a bit in some games.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

So hows the performance on the PS4 ?, iv been reading through a gaf BF4PS4 thread, and the game sounds like a horror story over there, in its current state. Much crashing ?, save data corruption ?, lag/rubberbanding ?

The game runs excellent bar a few hiccups, generally I play a game with no problems whatsoever. Its just when I do have a problem such as sound it becomes very noticeable and annoying. It's not the worst though

So hows the performance on the PS4 ?, iv been reading through a gaf BF4PS4 thread, and the game sounds like a horror story over there, in its current state. Much crashing ?, save data corruption ?, lag/rubberbanding ?

Shocking last night... worse I have ever experience. I have a great video which I might post to Twitter and then to Dice where I kept falling through the map on Dragon Valley. Also I could run around shooting at enemies who were frozen (but kinda moving) but the kills wouldnt register. I'd throw M2s down and they'd fall through the floor.

Last night was especially bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Just wondering should have I of got DLC with my copy of bf4? It won't let me play capture the flag it's saying I need dlc

Advertisement