Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Fair play to Joey Ryan, seems like a decent fella in that vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Kendrick and London are amazing but I'd say they are assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Wow, Levesque has really stepped into that corporate role quite comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

rovert wrote: »
    Your latest viral Wrestling video:

Cringetastic

those guys are ****ing assholes. Feel so sorry for that chap. Who the **** do they think they are? sooner the better the drugs take them.

As far as I know I think kendrik hasnt smoked weed an a while, London does a lot of psychedelics I think...

I doubt they would be welcome back to wwe ever going by some of the **** they were saying(mostly London) about vince and trips in their shoot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

D.Q wrote: »
    sooner the better the drugs take them.

Because they're rude? Perhaps I should actually watch the video before questioning you on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

D.Q wrote: »
    those guys are ****ing assholes. Feel so sorry for that chap. Who the **** do they think they are? sooner the better the drugs take them.

London's always been a dick, he's clearly bitter about the way WWE used him.

Kendrick always seemed like a ok guy. He comes across very much like a stuck up Prick in this though.

I still think they burned their own bridges in WWE by been dicks backstage. Still give them props for their first shoot interview still one of the best around.

Poor guy just wanted to interview them. At least they could have put in a little effort instead of looking and acting like Bill and Ted retarded brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Yeah London and Kendrick always came off as d*cks to me from their shoot interviews. That being said of course, they'd be pretty cool to hang with I say. I can imagine them playing PS3/XBox360 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

cian68 wrote: »
    Because they're rude? Perhaps I should actually watch the video before questioning you on this.

no time for bullys. I dont care what they can do in the ring. The whole world can see the interviewers an easy target, and i think its pathetic how they treated him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I met the both of them at Wrestlecon this year and they were probably some of the soundest people I met, asking loads about Ireland and chatted away for a good while.

They do come across as knobs in that video though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Couldnt even watch all that.

Felt bad for the interviewer and Joey. They were having an actual interview but Kendrick starts snickering away like a 10 year old. The bit I watched, London didnt do much, he just wasnt all that interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I doubt it takes much beer to push those lads above the edge.

I saw a video with Paul London saying how he didn't like fat people! Maybe that has somethig to do with it!,

The interviewer could have tried a bit better or even got somebody with steady nerves to do it, he looks so awkward!,

That said, I'd still love to get high with kendrick and London!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Two of the best WWF tag team matches from the post-80s era. Bret & Owen Hart vs The Steiner Brothers and Shawn Michaels & Diesel vs Razor Ramon & 123 Kid.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7t6n9_diesel-shawn-michaels-vs-razor-ramo_sport?search_algo=2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Sheamo talking like a normal person:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭cena

Loved that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

the irony of them using someone who looks very like Jake to advertise booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deano546

Cena vs. Daniel Bryan on Velocity in 2003

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

deano546 wrote: »
    Cena vs. Daniel Bryan on Velocity in 2003.

Velocity was all about the A-Train and Funaki feud, its all that mattered. (Couldn't find them on YouTube though)
    I also remember Mr.Kennedy's debut as Mr.Anderson with the same mic routine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I actually really liked Velocity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Adiboo wrote: »
    I actually really like Velocity!

I used to adore A-Train kicking off the show practically every week.

Fabulous trailer for Devitt vs Okada:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

We need a statue of Devitt on Bray head.

Daily videos brought to you by THE Taiwanese Animators behind the infamous Tiger Woods animation. We got the funniest animations on the web to help you stay in-the-know on all the trending stories, so sit back, relax, and watch a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Really interesting Interview with Henry. Long but interesting watch. Said he mentors Sandow, Cesaro and Daniel Bryan:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Watching that made me go on a run of Mark Henry videos on YouTube. This one is still fantastic. Just after the 2011 Draft and right before the Hall Of Pain if I remember right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

The Flair Fanclub out in force.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Well this is pretty bizarre to see never knew Kane did shoot style in Japan early in his career.

• Advertisement

Ten years since this aired:

Piper and Vince McMahon were both fantastic here.

You can analyse Vince's words and actions in this piece til the end of time.

Advertisement