Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower at Night or Morning?

Options
  • 26-02-2013 12:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭

What do you do? Im conflicted, If I shower before bed, I am going to reek of sweat and semen at work next day, however, if I leave it until the morning I have to get up earlier and be frozen. Your thoughts please

Shower At Night or in the morning? 308 votes

Night
    0% 0 votes
    Morning
    49% 152 votes
    Commodore CD-i
    50% 156 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

What do you do? Im conflicted, If I shower before bed, I am going to reek of sweat and semen at work next day, however, if I leave it until the morning I have to get up earlier and be frozen. Your thoughts please

Have a shower Monday morning and you will be set up for the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭pvt6zh395dqbrj

I shower at lunch time. While watching my co-workers eat their lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭7 7 12

Wasn't the CD-i made by philips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I shower from 11.55 pm to 12.05 am so I have 2 showers daily.
    Didnt do poll as no option for that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

7 7 12 wrote: »
    Wasn't the CD-i made by philips?

Títs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

if I leave it until the morning I have to get up earlier and be frozen. Your thoughts please
    Have a hot shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭pvt6zh395dqbrj

What time zone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

What time zone?
    Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

It depends really. I do shift work so if I have a 4am wake up call I will shower the night before but if I don't start until the afternoon then I will shower in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

This handy tip is the greatest lifehack of 2013... if I brush my teeth in the middle of that shower I can even get my dental hygiene exp too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

I regularly shower both night and morning. Can't function for the day without a morning shower and if I have training or just to help me unwind I will have one in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

OK... you can eliminate the semen smell by using the conditioner in the shower... rather than going to bed frustrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

Both, wouldn't leave in the morning without showering and always shower in the evening as well.

On a weekend day I would usually shower 3 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

Saturday evenin before mass.
    job done

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

In the morning when I don't have work, night before when I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Afternoon, thanks.

and only to cool down after a hot bath. Or to "properly clean after stewing in your own filth"

There is much less than meets the eye to a superficial shower. like so many of ones protagonists it is shallow and only skin deep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

At night. Too lazy to do it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

who needs a shower? Sure a quick whore's bath and I'm good to go for the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Have to shower in the morning, perfect wake up, plus I suffer from acute bed hair syndrome at times so a shower is required to cure that anyway.

Would shower in the evenings also if I had football or went to the gym or if I was going out that night.
    Henlars67 wrote: »
    Both, wouldn't leave in the morning without showering and always shower in the evening as well.

On a weekend day I would usually shower 3 times.

Seriously?? What part of the day does the extra shower fit in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

always at night, i never feel comfortable in a shower in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I was at a baby shower once, how the fook do they fit them into the shower head.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,146 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

But if you shower in the morning, you will reek of sweat and semen by the time you get the pub in the evening. Not good.

I am hearing that in Sheldon Cooper's voice.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

kiffer wrote: »

This handy tip is the greatest lifehack of 2013... if I brush my teeth in the middle of that shower I can even get my dental hygiene exp too.

Take a piss in there too for all kinds of time saving wonders. 40 seconds longer in bed, and no need to shake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Well if I ever even see a morning, I'll need one just to wake up

air of inevitability really... roll on the next funeral, sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Why is night time leading the poll? I need a shower to help wake me up in the morning, otherwise I just feel stinky and tired and I hate being stinky and tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

A shower in the morning helps me wake up and become more alert in the morning, but my body tends to lag after 4 but I'd say that's because of a crappy diet and not enough exercise at the moment.

Also isn't having more that one shower in a day bad for you because your body doesn't get enough time to replenish the oil in your skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why is night time leading the poll?
    It's not, but if it was, it would be because more people shower at night than do in the morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

Gordon wrote: »
    It's not, but if it was, it would be because more people shower at night than do in the morning.

So we finally meet Gordon, I like the work you do in prison, keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Night time, I am not a morning person and hate showering early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

night time-if you do it in the morning you'll have to dry your hair, maybe straighten, no time really to leave it dry naturally (applying to women)

Advertisement