Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black & White 2 Announced!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I'm waiting until someone has Challenge Mode available to send over to me before I even boot it up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I missed this :D

Epic Team of Black2 Epicness:

Dewott Lv.20
    Purrloin Lv.14
    Riolu Lv.12
    Genesect Lv.15

I'd have more, but Dishonoured was out today as well, and I've been playing that instead :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Just beat Irish and unlocked the Easy Key, was I playing hard mode?
    Samurott Lv.56
    Lucario Lv.58
    Electabuzz Lv.57
    Aggron Lv.53
    Zoroark Lv.57
    Sandslash Lv.56

Anyone want to help me evolve my Electabuzz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

CianRyan wrote: »
    Just beat Irish and unlocked the Easy Key, was I playing hard mode?
    Samurott Lv.56
    Lucario Lv.58
    Electabuzz Lv.57
    Aggron Lv.53
    Zoroark Lv.57
    Sandslash Lv.56

Anyone want to help me evolve my Electabuzz?

If your playing white, you unlock easy mode. Black gives you hard mode. Sure I will.

cloud493 wrote: »
    If your playing white, you unlock easy mode. Black gives you hard mode. Sure I will.

Ah I see, yeah I'm playing white.
    Sweet, thank you!

Will you be able to do it in about an hour by any chance?
    My friend code is 3182 3961 6254.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally got a charger for my DS lite so I can trade pokemon back and forth between my games :D Magmortar, here I come!

CianRyan wrote: »
    Ah I see, yeah I'm playing white.
    Sweet, thank you!

Will you be able to do it in about an hour by any chance?
    My friend code is 3182 3961 6254.

Sure thing :p 0949-0134-0992

Awesome, thanks!
    I'll pop back on when I'm heading into the room. :)

Eh, I forgot we needed names, I'm playing as Cian.
    And you?

Matt :)

• Advertisement

Cool, I've just got to run to a pokemon centre, you ready?

Did not see this, on my way now :P

That's cool, I'll be in now. :)

What's up, man? Trouble on your end?

I have 3 bars connection. Try leaving, then going back in.

Weird, same here. Heading back in now.

My connection's working great for everything except this game :mad:

Could be a bug, have you used this room with anyone else?

Yeah, took us a few goes to get it working. Try leaving, going back in again/?

Well I've to take a shows now before my GF gets here, try again in a while?

• Advertisement

Sure enough so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Am I just not paying attention, or does the game *really* not make it clear to you that after you get the Flying gym badge and talk to the prof in the celestial tower, you're supposed to go back to the airport building. Jesus... I've been surfing all over the shop for a week trying to figure out where I'm meant to go, I only went into that building by mistake and there's the pair of them smugly idling by the counter. Why, for once, can I not initiate combat with an NPC? See how pleased-with-themselves they feel with a Leaf Blade through their gullets...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Banjo wrote: »
    Am I just not paying attention, or does the game *really* not make it clear to you that after you get the Flying gym badge and talk to the prof in the celestial tower, you're supposed to go back to the airport building. Jesus... I've been surfing all over the shop for a week trying to figure out where I'm meant to go, I only went into that building by mistake and there's the pair of them smugly idling by the counter. Why, for once, can I not initiate combat with an NPC? See how pleased-with-themselves they feel with a Leaf Blade through their gullets...

I remember a similar thing happening to be and my mates when Red and Blue were out. Sabrina's gym and the Silph Co building were both blocked by Rockets. Not knowing what else to do, on we went. Back to the city later (Saffron?) and Rockets were still around so we assumed they hadnt moved. Took ages before anyone noticed the Silph Co building was now free to enter which in turn would free up the gym. I don't think there was any mention of that building being opened now. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think they mentioned needing to take a plane to the next area, or Skyla mentions she'll be in the airport building.

Denny M wrote: »
    I think they mentioned needing to take a plane to the next area, or Skyla mentions she'll be in the airport building.
    Yeah, true but I had Fly, I don't need no plane, fool! It didn't occur to me that they expected me to join them...

Banjo wrote: »
    Yeah, true but I had Fly, I don't need no plane, fool! It didn't occur to me that they expected me to join them...

Yeah, but then you have to fly to a town you hadn't visited yet :pac:

Man's over-dependency on his machines will drive a wedge 'twixt him and his pokémon. Getting in that plane is playing right into Team Plasma's hands, don't you see? That's why I always walk or, at worst, take a boat across water I could surf on if I wanted.

I have to say, I'm delighted they made the player character's mam far less hot than in B/W. Between the hot professor, the hot mom and my pouty male Gothitelle that game was a freudian nightmare...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ok, this Yancy chick. I've called her 51 times, she did the work clothes thing, and she STILL won't trade with me. I even changed the date forward, to see if it was a time thing, and still nothing.

I am going insane. Anyone have any idea why she won't give me a trade option?

I haven't played in about two weeks actually, I was wondering about her though. I'm sick of her phone.

• Advertisement

Urizen wrote: »
    Ok, this Yancy chick. I've called her 51 times, she did the work clothes thing, and she STILL won't trade with me. I even changed the date forward, to see if it was a time thing, and still nothing.
    Shouldn't this be in "clearasil and hormones"? Just be yourself, bro! ;)

Advertisement