Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverchapel good ,move or not?

Options
  • 01-11-2012 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have my eye on a house in the Riverchapel area of Wexford,as I dont know much about the area could anyone tell me what the area is like and whether I would be making a good move or not?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Depends a lot on where the house is, some estates do have some anti social problems while others are quite nice. If you are thinking about having a look at the area make sure you remember that during the summer the place gets much much busier so take that into account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Yes, tell us where the house is. For the most part, Riverchapel is a great place to live but some parts get very crowded and noisy in summer. Anywhere near the school or the pub I would avoid, but estates like Riverchapel Wood, Glen Aobhinn etc are fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 holly01

Thanks for your replies, the house i'm looking at is in Riverchapel Place,Riverchapel Wood,seemed quiet enough the few times that I visited but making such a big decision I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

holly01 wrote: »
    Thanks for your replies, the house i'm looking at is in Riverchapel Place,Riverchapel Wood,seemed quiet enough the few times that I visited but making such a big decision I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing

Yep, good choice. Very quiet area, huge green space. Two houses that I know of for sale there, both of which have had a lot of work done to them. I would be a close neighbour, hope that doesn't put you off. :)

Advertisement