Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Ramette wrote: »
    Chuckeeen jellybaby.... You've got mail is on the telly :)

Thanks. Another of my favourite films! But its probably on a station I don't have, anyway, I may have recorded it at some stage and it's deep in our movie archives. That Westport festival has some excellent names on the line up. Has Imelda May had the babby yet? She always looks fab. (Fab? No-one says that anymore. I'm showin' me age now!). Hey, did anyone see Lewis Hamilton throwing his rattle out of the pram today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

THE WEATHER CHANNEL SAID:
    "Here's this afternoon's weather forecast. The sun will be killing 'em in Gillingham, choking 'em in Wokingham, dry in Rye and cool in Goole. If you're heading in the Lissingdown direction, please take an umbrella."

Pouring all morning. Anyone else living in Lissingdown?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,165 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Been quite nice here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Indeed

Cicero wrote: »
    Indeed

Being such a loquacious orator and a writer of behemotic proportions, I can only ask, after your monosyllabic reply above - "are you feeling alright?"

Goodnight and Good Moaning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

PRIDE march next weekend. I do loves a nice parade. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Are you dressing up for it OG?

:cool:
    I'll be dressed as normal (for me anyway) but I'll be chasing back and forth through the length of the parade taking photos.
    It's a fun day out for everyone, bar the homophobes. I tend to start out with my kids in the Straights Who Have Gay Friends group. (There's always one there somewhere.) Then I just go wandering amongst the floats taking photos.
    It's one of my favouritest days in town each year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I must apologize to anyone who got a dodgy email from me. It was'nt me..I swear :( My computer has taken on a mind of it's own and I've no idea what to do :confused:

Change all your passwords for a start. ASAP.

• Advertisement

I'll have to wait for assistance,I'm fairly thick when it comes to things like that :D

It's probably not necessary to do so, just precautionary.

Whats the worst that could happen? I dont bank online or anything like that.

If I knew your password for your email then I could check to see if you used the same pasword on EBay. If I got into your ebay account I would, just for giggles, buy a boat, two bananna trees, a copy of George Formbys biography and 19 liters of strawberry jelly for you.

Oh you're so kind! I do like jelly :D

Hmmmmmmm! George Formby balancing on a gondola - uke in one hand and squigee in t'other - singing Oh My Island In The Sun to the air of Strawberry Fields Forever.
    Any psychoanalyst here to shed more light on this one?

OldGoat wrote: »
    If I knew your password for your email then I could check to see if you used the same pasword on EBay. If I got into your ebay account I would, just for giggles, buy a boat, two bananna trees, a copy of George Formbys biography and 19 liters of strawberry jelly for you.

My son sorted it out for me. Seems some lovely folk in Israel, Peru and Japan were sneaking into my email a/c :(

鶏肉のような味 = chuckenawa in Japanese, dear Leader Aah Soo!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Chucken I have had a few from you, all identical. I think they are are some sort of virus, or maybe a way of hacking into stuff.

Sorry bout that Rube :( I hope its sorted now.

On the funny side of it, I was getting emails from some of our elected representatives yesterday offering me loads of money for working online!!

Rather nice of them I thought :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

*peers in to room*

jeez tis very quiet in here these days...

I hope yea all arent at a party that i wasnt invited to :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

The Boards new look is a bit hard on my poor old eyes. I keep forgetting to post in here.

New look?? Looks the same to me :confused:

Forgetting to post in here is a sign you should be posting in here! He he he

You have to do the link thingy in feedback http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056684038

All sorts of things are swapped round and stuff though so you may be a bit confused, especially if you were not on the old beta skin.

I'm a bit confused, but then that's nothing new...

looksee wrote: »
    You have to do the link thingy in feedback http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056684038

All sorts of things are swapped round and stuff though so you may be a bit confused, especially if you were not on the old beta skin.

To change to something new?? Ohhhh :( do I have to?

I have NO idea what a beta skin is.

Sorry:o:D I've been in the wrong forums.

The old beta skin was a trial way of seeing boards that has been in use for a long time - the way the pages were arranged and the menus etc were used. It was much better than the standard page which is what you are on if you have never changed anything (Control Panel - forum options - change skin (or something like that))

This new look is a development of the beta look and is quite different to what you have at the moment. Its a bit scarily white and loads of space, and somehow BIG, but it will be inflicted on everyone eventually.

You do seem to get longer to edit your post without the 'you edited this post' thing though

Well, ok, not that much longer, but I had done two edits before that came up!

Down with inflicting things on me :(

I dont like change, I'll get lost or trampled on or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I dunno why it ever has to say 'last edited by....' at all. Whatsa da point? It doesn't happen on other forums I visit.

• Advertisement

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    I dunno why it ever has to say 'last edited by....' at all. Whatsa da point? It doesn't happen on other forums I visit.

It helps the mods and cmods spy on your posts. Shushhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement