Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

yeah what were the odds on that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

My only bet of the day is a double of Swansea v Blackburn BTS and west ham v Brighton BTS. €20 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭PopTarts

eh i dunno wrote: »
    PP down for anyone else??

Are they having a laugh? As well as the footie, it's one of the biggest days in the horse racing too!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,996 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

The sooner ye stop using pp the better, ****ing awful bookie

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

rossit wrote: »
    yeah what were the odds on that lol

About 1/5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Headshot wrote: »
    yeah i stopped using them...tottally agree with u....

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jackohearts

Phew.. about time
    Couple of nice little returns from Liverpool and Man City

Now a Treble of
    Swansea
    QPR
    Sunderland

sunderland to win 1st half at evens...a good one from the way the game is goin..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Worth noting down Vaz Te for West Ham. The guy is on fire for them since joining in January.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Headshot wrote: »

As a matter of interest, which online bookie do you use? Thinking of leaving PP and today has cemented that

• Advertisement

As a matter of interest, which online bookie do you use? Thinking of leaving PP and today has cemented that

Bet365

Badly layout site but it's one of the best

swansea to score 4 or more 9/1 if you could get the bet on pp live betting is crap was 641 in the Q for live help what a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Are the in running football matches on the PP live down for everyone else ?

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Are the in running football matches on the PP live down for everyone else ?

yeah,load of horse sh-t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Paddypower is useless, the sooner people stop using it altogether the better it will get though!

They have a huge share of the Irish market, if enough people leave they will have to look at themselves properly. Huge betting day today and they have been all over the shop.

For a footie bet, Bayern Munich home to Mainz, Munich -1

Waiting on it for a double after the Liverpool/Everton game earlier (BTTS)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

-Ade- wrote: »
    Worth noting down Vaz Te for West Ham. The guy is on fire for them since joining in January.

he scored 3 and there's still 30min to go ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Gomez hat trick @9

Reckon since Robben missed a penalty against Dortmund Gomez will now take them.

And lmao odds on a Ronaldo hat trick @2.75

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

* BREAKING NEWS: *

All italian football leagues suspended after the death of Piermario Morosini.

inforfun wrote: »
    Gomez hat trick @9

Reckon since Robben missed a penalty against Dortmund Gomez will now take them.

And lmao odds on a Ronaldo hat trick @2.75

You should of waited for lineups before betting, strong chance of resting players

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Was just reading that of the Livorno player.
    Was wondering why all Italian matches were postponed.
    Heart attack on the pitch.
    Damn.

Edit: You are right Headshot. Should have waited. Forgot about the CL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Single
    Aguero anytime 11/10

Glenavon v Donegal Celtic
    Glenavon are fighting to pull themselves away from the bottom of the league, Donegal Celtic are safe have nothing to play for so the game means more to Glenavon.

Single
    Glenavon 11/10

4-0 Glenavon double delight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

ref took ages before stopping the game when that livorno player went down :( crucial seconds and the ref turned around saw him collapse and didn't blow his whistle

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Bad day at office must be reversed so putting €10 on double of Real Madrid -3 and Levante v barça +2.5. I wonder will Madrid chance Cristiano seeing as if he is booked tonight he'll miss barça game next weekend. Regardless, I think they'll still rack up a -3 against this Gijón side.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

lads I need a bit of advice I have a 75 euro treble on now the first two have come in the third is wigan or draw double chance (v Arsenal) estimated winnings if it comes through is 1188 euro so I'm thinking I should put some money on Arsenal to hedge my bet only thing Arsenal are crappy odds 1/4 though I checked and I can get them 8/13 for a half time result do ye think this is what I should do???

guys what would happen if i have a treble bet and one of the games is on the italian league which was suspended..does it stand till the game is played or is it voided.?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Polar101

mrdmb wrote: »
    guys what would happen if i have a treble bet and one of the games is on the italian league which was suspended..does it stand till the game is played or is it voided.?

That game will be voided, so your treble becomes a double.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

manual_man wrote: »
    lads I need a bit of advice I have a 75 euro treble on now the first two have come in the third is wigan or draw double chance (v Arsenal) estimated winnings if it comes through is 1188 euro so I'm thinking I should put some money on Arsenal to hedge my bet only thing Arsenal are crappy odds 1/4 though I checked and I can get them 8/13 for a half time result do ye think this is what I should do???

Have you wigan and draw as a halftime result?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

kev250 wrote: »

Have you wigan and draw as a halftime result?

no f/t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

That's a sticky situation dude, but my advice would be to trust your initial instinct and leave it. At 1/4 you would need 300 quid on Arsenal to earn back your 75 stake so how much are you earning on the double if Wigan draw out of interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Jackohearts

Utter horror of a day :(

I think I need to give it a rest for a while

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement