Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Shane St. wrote: »
    10r treble
    Spurs -1
    newcastle -1
    Fulham win.
    Works out close to 13/1

Shocking odds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Shocking odds

y?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hoping to catch the bookies out today as they have overpriced Sessegnon big time. Everton have rested a few players and with the cup game at the weekend, I reckon Sunderland might have a couple of goals in them today..

Sess is up front too I hear..

Sessegnon anytime @ 3/1
    Sessegnon 2 or more goals @ 25/1:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Nothing against your bet man, could happen but I just think it should be longer odds, prob because I'm used to big accumulators.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

G Madine wincast 6/5 to set me up for day hopefully.
    Nice start to the day. Slice of profit jumping on cisse bandwagon. 2 or more at 16/5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Helmond have won by more than a goal once in their last 8, Agovv have only lost by more than one at home once in eight, of the last 8 meetings between a winning margin of more than one has happened once. Best avoided going on those stats. Id avoid Boro like the plague too, Hull are on a bad run but Boro are a great team to play as they are so hit and miss.

3nil helmond nice when they fall that way,hope it keeps going good luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

How would I find out the corner count in the Oxford/Torquay game? Its not on bet365 in play thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

rossit wrote: »
    3nil helmond nice when they fall that way,hope it keeps going good luck to all
    And boro winning too, stats shmats :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

seriously think this could be worth a gamble

Fulham -1 @ 13/2

• Advertisement

Shane St. wrote: »
    Only Tiote is missing and not cabaye and collocini is back. Going big on Newcastle. Also on the Cisse wincast
    Good luck every1
    Oh baby :D:D
    Spurs ruined my terrible but a great day nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 53,888 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

-Ade- wrote: »
    Cisse Wincast @ 5/4

Nice one ade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »
    Going to have a go at the cards in Everton. Over 3.5 Evs and over 4.5 9/4 Cisse anytime 11/10 final one got from addpea over at PL Alfreton 9/4

Thank fook for Cisse. Just 2 cards in the match :( and Alfreton were no where lost 0-2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

ConorBFC3 wrote: »
    Swindon to beat Northampton @1.50 and Newcastle to beat Bolton @1.57.

€20 double.

Get in!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

BTTS in the West Ham v Brum game. Both teams scoring, WH no great shapes of late, Brum playing very well.

Under 2.5 in the Villa game. Neither team prolific in front of goal. Would prob settle for a 0-0 draw considering places in league table.

1.79/1 double for me (bet365)

Gone for double of:
    Fulham v Chelsea BTS 4/6
    Malaga to score 3 or more 7/5.
    €10 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

2 singles for the Fulham Chelsea game, Fulham win and 2nd half with most goals, 10 on each.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Newcastle WIN 1/2

Swindon WIN 4/9

Double 1.15/1 of 20 euro

Yess

Gone for double of:
    Fulham v Chelsea BTS 4/6
    €10 on.
    Get in there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

A bet i like for tomorrow and Wensday is as follows
    Dundee FC v Qof the South - Dundee (-1) @ 9/5 - 3 of Dundee's last 5 games they have covered this and QotS are rock bottoms atm and have an away record in the last 5 of DLLLD, covering the (-1) twice
    Rochdale v Sheff Utd - Sheff Utd (-1) @ 23/10 - Sheff Utd need a win here to keep in touch with Wensday, a bit of a dodgy one but with the form of Evans and the need to win should have a good chance
    Wolve v Arsenal - Arsenal (-1) @ 6/5 - ok, i know Arsenal have not covered this away from home since the world began but Wolves are crap and have lost to (-1) in 4 of the last 5 occasions, the easiest pick of the 3 methinks
    This comes in at around 20/1 with PP and should have a good chance :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

Racing Club vs. San Lorenzo suspended according to Soccerway.

Still up on Paddy Power.

Anyone know if it's going ahead, or why it's off?

Nevermind, it's on alright. Racing coach has said he will step down if they lose.

Lumping on Blackburn +1 7/10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

PP paid me out on a losing bet so I withdrew everything in PP account back onto Laser card.

Then 1 hour 30 mins later they have adjusted my PP account and the withdrawl amount onto the card minus the over payment money.

Thats strange I taught once you withdrew the transaction was processed straight away and your pp account went into a minus account.

They must of sorted that out that they can cancell a payment now.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,888 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I sure could do with a palace +2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

GAZÉLEC AJACCIO VS. OLYMPIQUE LYON looks an interesting game,Semi-finals of the Coupe de France.Ajaccio are 2nd in the 3rd division and haven't lost at home since September,Their record is W11 D3 L1.They're based in Corsica which is probably a big factor.

They can be got at 4/1 and Lyon almost evens.Anyone have any thoughts on this as I think a punt on the minnows might be in with a shout.Lyon's away form is patchy but they're on a good run as of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

What's people thought on United - 1 currently evens on boyles. United have covered the handicap on the last few games and this is top of the table vs the bottom. Have 150 on it might go more as I think evens is very generous.!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

What's people thought on United - 1 currently evens on boyles. United have covered the handicap on the last few games and this is top of the table vs the bottom. Have 150 on it might go more as I think evens is very generous.!

Wigan are no pushovers at the moment so I'd be a little wary of that bet. I fancy Wigan to make it a close game and I'm tempted by Wigan to score at 5/6.

I'm more interested in Arsenal -1 at 6/5 than United -1.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,269 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I'd fancy united to win by at least two tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

Gone for double of:
    Fulham v Chelsea BTS 4/6
    €10 on.

nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

Messi anytime
    reading to win
    blackburn v liverpool both teams to score

5-1