Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Anyone know if a red card counts as 1 or 2 cards?

Bet on the cards market and not points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Red=2 Cards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

bet on cards today for first time got qpr first card in first 15 min @ 8/1. No more accum for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭AH92

Lads I can't find Madrid to score 3 or more goals on Paddy Power, Can anyone find it? Cheers :)

**** off Utd,couldnt even get a 2nd before HT,there shocking to back at home lately:mad::mad:.down 90 on that rotten half of football,had 40 no card before 39 and 50 over 1.5 goals after the pen,sickening crap..never a red card either,disgraceful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

AH92 wrote: »
    Lads I can't find Madrid to score 3 or more goals on Paddy Power, Can anyone find it? Cheers :)

its 4/6 and can be found in goal markets

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

greenman09 wrote: »
    bet on cards today for first time got qpr first card in first 15 min @ 8/1. No more accum for me.
    which bookie?

seanhynes wrote: »
    **** off Utd,couldnt even get a 2nd before HT,there shocking to back at home lately:mad::mad:.down 90 on that rotten half of football,had 40 no card before 39 and 50 over 1.5 goals after the pen,sickening crap..never a red card either,disgraceful
    odds on over 1.5? 2/1 would be about right imo.

i got 1/2 around 22nd min,just did it to win back something from the cards bet and got destroyed,joke decision im a Utd fan and i hope Young gets a ban for that,disgraceful dive

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭AH92

eh i dunno wrote: »
    its 4/6 and can be found in goal markets

Ahh thanks!!

• Advertisement

seanhynes wrote: »
    i got 1/2 around 22nd min,just did it to win back something from the cards bet and got destroyed,joke decision im a Utd fan and i hope Young gets a ban for that,disgraceful dive
    1/2 is a shocking price as utd are rock solid at home and qpr can hold possession so its not like utd will get 8+ sot in the first half. Sounds like tilt. Better not to bet any more today mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

awful tempted by arsenal

anyone have any thoughts on it?
    somethings stopping me from pulling the trigger
    won 7 of their last 8 yet city havent won away since feb12 at villa
    i could see this being the end of citys fairly slim title chances

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

shangri la wrote: »
    which bookie?

William hill. They had qpr 1st card at 8/1 for between 1st and 15th min. And 1st card of match @5/1.only went with qpr bet for the odds. Bet settled ok and card came in in 14min.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Second half with the most goals in the Arsenal and City game is 21/20 on bet365. Arsenal score 58.1% of their goals in the second half, Man City with 68%.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

went for arsenal at 7/5

rvp 1st scorer at a measly 7/2 (double/treble if he gets 2 or 3 with betfred) when some bookies as big as 9/2
    saver on walcott at 8s

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

80 euro on Man City to win 2/1. Come on Ci-teh.

gone 15 on both 1-0 and 2-1 City 9/1 and 10/1. usually tight top of lge games end something like them scorelines

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭goodolegill

A 2 grand double on barca & Bilbao to qualify for their European finals @ 3/4

A 2 grand double on barca & Bilbao to qualify for their European finals @ 3/4
    are you not concerned that Llorente is playing through an injury? Not great odds imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Second half with the most goals in the Arsenal and City game is 21/20 on bet365. Arsenal score 58.1% of their goals in the second half, Man City with 68%.

Cut that fine! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

€20 on +3.5 goals in Madrid v Valencia. 4/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

Olympiakos playing against Kekyra 15th of the table, 82 minutes gone and they are losing 0-1, DNB on Kekyra was 1.28, not bad I'll tell ya!

Edit: wrong thread was suppose to be on live betting, sorry.
    Edit2: FT Olympiakos 0-1 Kekyra

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Gone big on Real madrid to Win race to 3 goals at 8/11

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Gone big on Real madrid to Win race to 3 goals at 8/11
    Home goals over 2.5 is same price on boylesports,be something like Valencia to score 3 and then Madrid to come back and win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Polar101

Going to do this as well, 1.98 at Betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

Now that the premier league looks all sewn up for Man utd, I have been looking at the championship and Blue square premier.
    some cracking games to look forward to as the teams from these divisions try to get to their " promised lands" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

lamoss wrote: »
    Now that the premier league looks all sewn up for Man utd, I have been looking at the championship and Blue square premier.
    some cracking games to look forward to as the teams from these divisions try to get to their " promised lands" :D

Fleetwood Town vs. Wrexham on Tuesday night, though Fleetwood have the league well wrapped up now. Looked like it would come down to this game for ages but Wrexham have dropped a lot of points recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Sorry for Dragging OT but are the bookies open 2mrw??? They were closed today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

Shane St. wrote: »
    Sorry for Dragging OT but are the bookies open 2mrw??? They were closed today

Yeah, they'll be open tomorrow alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Polar101 wrote: »

Going to do this as well, 1.98 at Betfair.
    Damn. Not gonna happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement