Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Oddschecker never gives something as specific as this. Maybe nearer kick off a market for it might appear, I usually rely on Skybet for stuff like this but nothing there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd say Limerick -2 @ 4.50 could worth a punt given Waterfords total non performance last week.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

shangri la wrote: »
    On the phone, can someone have a quick look at the ladbrokes quatro bets as i think both games will go over and there should be a lot of added value

man utd and over 2.5

twente and over 2.5

Cant see that one going over 2,5 to be honest.
    Dont let last weekends result against PSV get you too excited.
    HT it was 0-4 in Twentes favour. They had 4 shots on goal.

PSV defense has been a disaster for weeks now, 14 games without a clean sheet.
    Schalke will have a hard time scoring without Huntelaar and you would need Twente to score 3. Cant see hat happening.

If you want to go for a win and over 2,5 i would suggest to do the Valencia - PSV one.
    Can see PSV get a goal but if they dont, Valencia to get 3 is very possible imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

They do.
    you have to look at the tabs across the top when you go to the win draw win market and hover over the one tab on the far right then click all markets. I would link it but im on the phone.

On the phone, can someone have a quick look at the ladbrokes quatro bets as i think both games will go over and there should be a lot of added value

man utd and over 2.5

twente and over 2.5
    one bump for luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

mike65 wrote: »
    I'd say Limerick -2 @ 4.50 could worth a punt given Waterfords total non performance last week.

Limerick weren't great either, still gelling, -2 probably pushing it imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Metalist drifting in price a little for anyone who wants to get on still

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Oddschecker never gives something as specific as this. Maybe nearer kick off a market for it might appear, I usually rely on Skybet for stuff like this but nothing there :(

They do, have a look in more markets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Going for a treble of Twente, Metalist and Man City tonight @ 8/1 i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

man utd and over 2.5

twente and over 2.5

Twente and 3 or more goals is 3.50
    United and 3 or more goals is 2.37

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

They do, have a look in more markets

Nah, all they have is first team booking.

Edit: Oh wait, I see what you mean! How have I never seen that before! Betfair seems to be the only choice, Argghhh I've stayed well clear of Betfair for a while now.

Javi Martinez - 13/8 to be booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nah, all they have is first team booking.

Edit: Oh wait, I see what you mean! How have I never seen that before! Betfair seems to be the only choice, Argghhh I've stayed well clear of Betfair for a while now.

Javi Martinez - 13/8 to be booked.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/europa-league/manchester-united-v-athl-bilbao/to-be-shown-a-card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

5er on metalist city united twente valencia, too good to turn down. 5er gets 96

Schism wrote: »
    Twente and 3 or more goals is 3.50
    United and 3 or more goals is 2.37
    my singles tonight. Thanks.

I am a bit hesitant with Metallist. Last weekend they played the bottom of the league team and only managed a 95th minute 1-0.
    Now it is not that that is overly worrying for me but Olympiakos are rather good, i think.
    Probably better than any team they had against so far in the EL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

gonna go for a United and City double today and maybe rob a few peoples bets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Single
    Az Alkmaar 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Don't see how people are writing off Olympiakos so easy. They have won 14 of their previous 16 games, losing 1 and drawing the other. Surely not as straightforward for Metalist as people perceive. I'd be very cautious going for the straight win, DNB is a much safer option. Also Olympiakos havent conceded a single goal in their previous 8 games

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

clearodara wrote: »
    Don't see how people are writing off Olympiakos so easy. They have won 14 of their previous 16 games, losing 1 and drawing the other. Surely not as straightforward for Metalist as people perceive. I'd be very cautious going for the straight win, DNB is a much safer option. Also Olympiakos havent conceded a single goal in their previous 8 games

Yea but the Greek league isn't exactly one of the strongest in Europe, I'm sure Metalist would have similar stats in the Greek league, plus Metalist have only lost twice this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Is there any difference between over 5.5 cards and over 50 points?

Its re the city game pp are over 50 points @ 10/11 and bet365 are over 5.5 cards @ 1/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

city and twente double for me

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

FC Twente XI v Schalke (4-3-3): Mihaylov; Rosales, Wisgerhof, Douglas, Cornelisse; Brama, Fer, Janssen; Chadli, Luuk de Jong, John

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Its re the city game pp are over 50 points @ 10/11 and bet365 are over 5.5 cards @ 1/1.

ya there the same ya need 6 yellow cards or 4 yellows and a red for that to come in. Paddy's odds are just a snip shorter

-Ade- wrote: »
    FC Twente XI v Schalke (4-3-3): Mihaylov; Rosales, Wisgerhof, Douglas, Cornelisse; Brama, Fer, Janssen; Chadli, Luuk de Jong, John

For people looking at players to be booked, if the right back of Schalke is one of those who regular gets booked, he will be having a tough night against Ola John. Tricky and fast as he is

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

Going for Twente 1/1
    Standard leige 8/5
    olympiakos 14/5

€ 5 treble pays € 97 ish . Prices boylesports in shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

One single for me tonight. I feel it has a very good chance of coming in.

€55 on Twente to score 2 or more goals @ 10/11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

and a 5er on
    twente 2 or more goals
    metalist
    city

COME ON

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

City
    Valencia
    Atletico Madrid

red card = 25 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 borei07

What do people think about lumping on united?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement