Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

Will someone Please Please send me the examcraft geography long questions in as much detail as possible . PLEASE I'm so desperate I have the exam first thing in the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

Would anyone please PM me the contents of both the English Paper 2s? I have a need of shoving an A in my teacher's face.

the deb paper
    hamlet - "while he is not perfect he dos deserve the admiration and sympathy of the audience" reference his character
    or
    decepetion is a key theme discuss

comparitive
    general vision ad viewpoin
    the way in which the author presents general vision and viewpoint shapes your response, discuss with two or more texts

litery genre question was something about it helps you to understand the texts

poets larkin kinsella plath, heaney
    heaney question was he presents nautral everyday experiences before our eyes with his use of precise language and innovative imagry

the unseen poem was called first lesson cannot remember the poet t was a women he first name was phillis of something like that i think
    hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Username18

Syngates wrote: »
    This is the DEB i think
    Short questions:
    1)Outline 3 features of a partnership as a form of business ownership
    2)Distinguish between conciliation and arbitration as legal terms
    3)distinguish between P45 AND P60
    4)outline 3 benefits of electronic data interchange to a business
    5)(columns) Learn: collateral, debenture, preference hares, grants, equity capital
    6)Explain intrapreneurship + outline 2 benefits of intrapreneurship to a business
    7)explain role of data protection commissioner
    8)explain term indigenous firm, outline 2 ways they benefit irish economy
    9)calculate insurance company will pay, name principle of insurance that applies
    10) outline 2 functions of national consumer agency as established under consumer protection act 2007
    Q1.Co-operative relationship and competitive relationship between employer and employee and examples,two elements of a valid contract+ two ways to legally end a contract,ground for a legitimate trade dispute+functions of the LRC
    Q.5 Importance of communication among stakeholders, 2 types of leaders, ratios(net+gross profit margin, return on investment and comment on trends)
    Q.6 reasons why a business might expand except for sales(this might have been Q7), technologies influence on marketing, and benefits of market research
    Q7.4 internal sources of ideas for a business, stages in product development, what is performance appraisal and it's benefits
    the bits in questions 6 and 7 might mix, i don't know what was in which question but them are the questions I did, I found it handy enough!
    ABQ was, what is TQM and how it applies to this business, 2 elements of the marketing mix, would you recommend this partnership to form a private limited company or take out a long term loan , know the difference between equity and debt capital basically!
    that's all I know! If you have geography then that would be bliss! if you don't that's fine!

you have saved my life!! thank you sooooooo much!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Follow me

Does anybody know what biome came up for the Deb geography paper?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

Does anyone have Physics HL Deb?
    I have Geog HL, Irish HL, English HL, Maths OL and Ancient Greek HL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 MaKay182

OL Home ec DEB anyone?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 33 Geo20Limerick

anyone give me more details on the
    light and magnet question
    for physics hl deb ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yupoutofit

Economics HL deb anybody please?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Please help, i am absolutely bricking it. At 9am in the morning i have business examcraft hl, i havent prepared has anyone got the short questions for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 .Nico

I need to know the quest that are gonna be on the geography mock .
    If anyone needs art HL , french HL , english OL .. im happy to help
    thankx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

Gonna try one more time. Does anyone have the DEB AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE paper?? Please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Walshy93

Does anyone know the short questions for DEB HL GEOGRAPHY?? Spreadsheet is not good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    Does anyone have Physics HL Deb?
    I have Geog HL, Irish HL, English HL, Maths OL and Ancient Greek HL
    Geography, can I has please? You will be preventing me from failing! It's the right thing to do! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

DOES ANYONE IN THE WORLD HAVE HL ECONOMICS DEB?

Someone Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Wanting

Anyone have DEB HL German?
    Please have the exam in the morning and really need it.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

anyone have ordinary level english (deb) and higher level technology (deb)??????// plzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Don't suppose anyone has any info on OL DEB English Paper 2? If so, this stress student would be very grateful. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ROREO93

Can anyone confirm the Examcraft french information on the spreadsheet, it seems a bit dodgy :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 colm1994600

can someone please post up or pm me the question 4f on irish paper 2 (DEB HL) ? it's on
    'eiceolai'
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Walshy93

If anyone is on this now would they mind to PM me the HL GEOGRAPHY DEB SHORT QUESTIONS out of good deed? :) it would be much appreciated :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 patrickkelly

Will Some body please please please make the HL DEB CONSTRUCION STUDIES clearer on the spread sheet? Exam craft is very clear, would be very helpful. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Does anyone know what the exact question is on DEB HL Business Question 2?

That is Unit 6 - Domestic Enviroment?

Please, please, please let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MisterFantasmo

I would deeply appreciate it if anybody has the Examcraft Physics HL short questions... ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭KKBL

Does anyone know what the exact question is on DEB HL Business Question 2?

That is Unit 6 - Domestic Enviroment?

Please, please, please let me know!

I did it yesterday...
    how the government creates a good economic climate for business, discuss the services of 1 community development organisation and how can a business become more socially responsible.

Spoilers Please - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jclol

Did Biology yesterday - level of detail posted about questions was pretty poor so additional information to whats on google docs ->

Short Questions
    1) Food - Protein simple structure - Cellulose - 1 trace element in human diet - understand C6(h12)o6 -
    2) Ecology - Docs is wrong - its Abiotic/Biotic/Edaphic Factors 1 example of each + definition - Learn a 4 bar food pyramid - 1 Limitation of it
    3) Photosynthesis - Easy enough nothing unusual - Where does light enter - Where is it absorbed
    4) Respiration question so weird.. Asked "How does ATP Trap And Release Energy" - Distuingish between Catabolic and Anabolic reactions -
    5) Alveoli - Diagram of bronchus/aleviolo identify 3 things on it - know about diffusion and how gases transfer

Experiement Questions -
    On the nutrient agar one your asked Eukariotic what it means + name 1 other organism in Fungi

Long -
    Ecology along with competition/pollution definition you need to know Quantitive and Qualitive surverys and how you carried out such a survey rest is on docs.
    - Genetics question is LlGg x LlGg multiply out and you get 16 different phenotypes and question is done
    - Kidneys - Learn about picitural glands or however you spell it - where its secreted/how it acts/ effects of increased amounts of the hormone

Hope that helps if anyone has DEB PHYSICS Similar details i desperately need them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Are you sure it's DEB?

Thank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ash3070

Hi guys ^^ Dunno if this link's been posted already;
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=1
    but it's got most things on the papers (left is examcraft right is deb)
    hope it helps ^^
    Also if anyone has either papers for HL business & OL home ec I'd REALLY appreciate it <3 x xx

• Registered Users Posts: 25 galway8

Ol French deb paper please and lcvp?:D ...

I have most deb papers in return :).. Pm please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

to anyone doing HL Physics DEB, good luck! It's horrible. I definitely failed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Walshy93 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the short questions for DEB HL GEOGRAPHY?? Spreadsheet is not good

Have geog tomorrow if thats any good to you. Not sure of company yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement